Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hey Matador, lay off Miami Flo. He’s a good dude that just loves his Canes. He’s very well connected to the program and knows the team. I mean come on, we’re talking about recruiting and you ought to know that’s always fluid. You come across as a disgruntled child when you’re bashing him about how he’s conducting his business. You must be a salty Seminole.
If you come at el matador, you better come with more than an italicized font.

I know one thing for sure: this will not turn on which defensive line coach is the better “recruiter”

Advertisement
Hey Matador, lay off Miami Flo. He’s a good dude that just loves his Canes. He’s very well connected to the program and knows the team. I mean come on, we’re talking about recruiting and you ought to know that’s always fluid. You come across as a disgruntled child when you’re bashing him about how he’s conducting his business. You must be a salty Seminole.
Sit down, man.

PUT EVERYTHNG WE GOT ON THE LINES!! GO ALL IN.... resources, bags, NILs, mean EVERYTHING... ( OL more ).. SS must not leave SFL

then we will be elite taking in consideration we are in a great spot @QB

there are plenty good out there for every other position

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

When is Barry Jackson dropping his insider nuggets?

Calm down miami flo

Advertisement
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

When is Barry Jackson dropping his insider nuggets?
Probably after he finishes eating his chicken nuggets. Cribby hasn't broke any news lately so his (CIS) sources have run dry.

Advertisement
Oh god I wish I would’ve saw this earlier.

1) Don’t you ever to shot to @the Matador **** boi. He is this boards Hurricane encyclopedia and had forgotten more things about this program and how it’s foundation than low IQ Flo.

2) Shemar isn’t going anywhere but here. I might not have as “aware” about Tutu but I’ve been on this kid since his Freshman year. His coach is there putting that **** out, not Stewart. You’re talking about a kid that could’ve went anywhere he wanted in Dadd and Broward and had local guys down here willing to facilitate a move from Pace but he denied. Name the last bon dude stud from Miami that didn’t play for the powers? I’ll wait.

3) JW’s recruitment was just like this as well. I bought into what the broward coaching scene were telling me. @gogeta4 kbew the kid and said he’s surrounded by canes, we just gotta give him a reason to stay. We came out hit that year and he became a Cane. Not only has Gogeta said he’s surrounded by canes but I know he’s surrounded by canes as well. What happened with JW will happen here again.

PS if he was sooooooo connected how doesn’t he know we’re the main dawg for Anthony Lucas?

Advertisement
Oh god I wish I would’ve saw this earlier.

1) Don’t you ever to shot to @the Matador **** boi. He is this boards Hurricane encyclopedia and had forgotten more things about this program and how it’s foundation than low IQ Flo.

2) Shemar isn’t going anywhere but here. I might not have as “aware” about Tutu but I’ve been on this kid since his Freshman year. His coach is there putting that **** out, not Stewart. You’re talking about a kid that could’ve went anywhere he wanted in Dadd and Broward and had local guys down here willing to facilitate a move from Pace but he denied. Name the last bon dude stud from Miami that didn’t play for the powers? I’ll wait.

3) JW’s recruitment was just like this as well. I bought into what the broward coaching scene were telling me. @gogeta4 kbew the kid and said he’s surrounded by canes, we just gotta give him a reason to stay. We came out hit that year and he became a Cane. Not only has Gogeta said he’s surrounded by canes but I know he’s surrounded by canes as well. What happened with JW will happen here again.

PS if he was sooooooo connected how doesn’t he know we’re the main dawg for Anthony Lucas?
Not that I'm backing this dude. I went and listened to Miami flo video on YouTube and he has us getting Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back