Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero to add regarding SS recruiting status.

Just wanted to say this.

Be wary of self promoting clout chasing “insiders” desperate to get social media approval.

Just because someone makes a lot of noise does not make them knowledgeable or privy to inside information.

All I’m saying is, take any of this information with a grain of salt. Every once in a while there’s a diamond in the rough, but those are few and far between.

Advertisement
Yeah, stellar coach. Not sure who to blame but not landing any of those guys is a failure at DE recruiting.
I just don’t think this falls only on Simpson. You just had 2 first round DE draft picks and you can’t land an elite DL in your own backyard? This would be a collective failure on the staff. Still plenty of time so let’s see if they close the deal.

As I said ” he’s a five star DL from south Florida“. Plus his hs coach is very involved. This will go awhile.
It's sad that this has to be repeated every week but it's true. This is part of the game where sometimes that 1 superstar prospect will just be a rollercoaster but hes worth this whole fight

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think Simpson is better than Larry Johnson?
Relative to what he’s been given to work with, arguably. Don’t think SS could go wrong with either and OSU is the one school I would at least understand based on DE production.

But Larry gets 5-star after 5-star, and you don’t hear much about his guys who are playing on the interior.

Advertisement
Hey Matador, lay off Miami Flo. He’s a good dude that just loves his Canes. He’s very well connected to the program and knows the team. I mean come on, we’re talking about recruiting and you ought to know that’s always fluid. You come across as a disgruntled child when you’re bashing him about how he’s conducting his business. You must be a salty Seminole.

You come off as “Miami Flos” bottom boy coming on here just to gargle his balls and cry for him

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

I have zero to add regarding SS recruiting status.

Just wanted to say this.

Be wary of self promoting clout chasing “insiders” desperate to get social media approval.

Just because someone makes a lot of noise does not make them knowledgeable or privy to inside information.

All I’m saying is, take any of this information with a grain of salt. Every once in a while there’s a diamond in the rough, but those are few and far between.
Yeah I'm sorry, Flo seems like a nice guy and all but it's hard for me to take a guy in his late 40's who dresses like Fred Durst seriously.

Advertisement
North Carolina is lining up high 4 and 5* DL every class now,if we dont win battles for guys like Stewart and Kelley,soon we will be looking up at unc like we do Clemson now.
They're definitely building up that program real well. It'll be tough for them to eventually replace Howell & hold onto those coordinators but we just gotta focus on us & control what we can, albeit landing a great d line class is no doubt imperative this year.

North Carolina is lining up high 4 and 5* DL every class now,if we dont win battles for guys like Stewart and Kelley,soon we will be looking up at unc like we do Clemson now.
Sorry UNC will never be Clemson. Never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back