Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This recruitment is going to go to signing day. Hopefully the team does well on the field, the local crowds are exciting and the kid goes to some home games. Way too early to call anything.

I’ll be down in college station this weekend a friend of mine working in the recruiting department down that way I’ll see if I can pry something from him. We worked together at baylor he might throw me a bone
Update, my buddy is pretty in the know and he’s a straight shooter and also one of the boastful dudes I know.. I say that to say this..he thinks Miami is still is out and front by margin but they feel they can get him back down soon and apply more pressure

Advertisement
What happened to his wr flip prediction?
Let’s see what happens by December. I didn’t catch the WR flip prediction but I doubt we see any big movement in the foreseeable future with recruiting.

Money talk considering the NIL shouldn’t be an issue for Miami to compete with others. I’m not saying we will or won’t get this kid, but we shouldn’t miss on all 4

Let’s see what happens by December. I didn’t catch the WR flip prediction but I doubt we see any big movement in the foreseeable future with recruiting.
Im not knocking you when I say this but when his name popped up at least here because of the wr flip rumor he started and months later nothing's happened it makes myself and somr others hesitate. Now I have always thought this would br a down to the wire battle so for me I need to see without a doubt that he's right

Im not knocking you when I say this but when his name popped up at least here because of the wr flip rumor he started and months later nothing's happened it makes myself and somr others hesitate. Now I have always thought this would br a down to the wire battle so for me I need to see without a doubt that he's right
I think the wr he was talking about was Chaz Preston,who he said was a heavy LSU l,ean.

Advertisement
Off the top of my head, he called a couple injuries a couple of weeks ago, Blades to Safety, and a potential flip that hasn’t come into fruition but the recruiting sites are starting to catch on. It’s not a done deal but it’s a prediction on him with Shemar.
What potential flip that recruiting sites are starting to catch on?

I dunno. There’s something about a guy who dresses up in game day gear and shades and does his podcast while he drives endlessly (and apparently aimlessly) around south Florida streets while he talks about the Hurricanes without ever stopping, ending up anywhere, never going through the drive through for a drink and something to eat.

Why? Did his wife get so fed up that she threw him out of the house, saying “take your **** Hurricane schtick and do it in the car”?

I mean, he never goes anywhere. Not to the library, not to the Publix, not to the strip club.

And what kind of Hurricane never gets so so agitated or excited that he never runs through a red line at some point?

I just don’t know.

Advertisement
I think the wr he was talking about was Chaz Preston,who he said was a heavy LSU l,ean.
It's Shazz but yeah i remember the connection in the thread that was made to get to that conclusion but it didn't make sense in regards to a flip. I would imagine he knows the difference between a committed player and " heavy mean" especially since the " heavy lean" to this day is uncommitted

Advertisement
I dunno. There’s something about a guy who dresses up in game day gear and shades and does his podcast while he drives endlessly (and apparently aimlessly) around south Florida streets while he talks about the Hurricanes without ever stopping, ending up anywhere, never going through the drive through for a drink and something to eat.

Why? Did his wife get so fed up that she threw him out of the house, saying “take your **** Hurricane schtick and do it in the car”?

I mean, he never goes anywhere. Not to the library, not to the Publix, not to the strip club.

And what kind of Hurricane never gets so so agitated or excited that he never runs through a red line at some point?

I just don’t know.
He’s so simple and immature that I thought he was like 25; dude is like forty-eleven out here sounding like one of these jits.
I can’t watch that **** man, him or Holsum big abominable *** busting out my **** screen with that weak anti-UM crap.

Hey Matador, lay off Miami Flo. He’s a good dude that just loves his Canes. He’s very well connected to the program and knows the team. I mean come on, we’re talking about recruiting and you ought to know that’s always fluid. You come across as a disgruntled child when you’re bashing him about how he’s conducting his business. You must be a salty Seminole.

5 star DE. Every update will be twists and turns. I feel good about Manny, Jess, TRob and DVD on him all year applying pressure. Eventually, he gonna get tired of the phone calls and we're just at the school camped out. Have a good season and he's ours imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back