Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
100%, but kids don’t always think logically like that. They could have come up with some obscure schedule that he believe will work. I still think that he is still coming to Miami but given his interest, which are football and marine biology, makes all the sense in the world that A&M is one of the threats here.
When I was at RSMAS a lot of players got on the ocean for the first time. I remember seeing a prof's photo of, among others, FrankG with a life vest on one of the boats.

Wait so a scheme that produces major TFL's and sacks and 2 first round draft picks, and a DL coach who literally was a NFL DL coach can't get Shemar where he needs to go?

Laughable these handlers.

Not to mention that a 5-star kid needs sooooooooooo much special coaching and development to get to the NFL...

Advertisement
How many pages til we curse him signing here? Rookie question but I forgot.
I was feeling much more confident about this kid 3-4 weeks ago. I'm seeing patterns emerge here that we've all seen before with 5 star highly coveted S. FL recruits. Anyone who thinks Jimbo is not an elite recruiter is simply not paying attention. That being said, if we have a great year we can get it done.

I was feeling much more confident about this kid 3-4 weeks ago. I'm seeing patterns emerge here that we've all seen before with 5 star highly coveted S. FL recruits. Anyone who thinks Jimbo is not an elite recruiter is simply not paying attention. That being said, if we have a great year we can get it done.

Exactly. No reason for Stewart to even be looking elsewhere. Our DE depth chart is wide open. We literally need BODIES right now, not just talent. We have a Grade A coach in Simpson.

He should be a no brainer to Miami, the way Taylor committed in August last year. We all know why he i$nt.

Advertisement
How many pages til we curse him signing here? Rookie question but I forgot.
Pretty sure the number was 50. But I'd also thought the curse was declared broken by CIS santeros after we signed Tae and James Williams in back-to-back classes.

Just to be on the safe side, we should get a white table set up with 7 shot glasses of water, a bottle of aguadiente, some red carnations, at least 5 Cuban pesos, and the head of a dove as èbo.

Pretty sure the number was 50. But I'd also thought the curse was declared broken by CIS santeros after we signed Tae and James Williams in back-to-back classes.

Just to be on the safe side, we should get a white table set up with 7 shot glasses of water, a bottle of aguadiente, some red carnations, at least 5 Cuban pesos, and the head of a dove as èbo.
I’d be lying to you if I knew what one of those things was bud. I’m from the coal region in Northeast PA but I want what you want.

Advertisement
Actually, my "Walmart" reference was based on my recollection that in one interview the young man, Shemar, talked about how impressed he was with College Station, saying, "They even have a Walmart now."

Somebody said above that College Station has changed, it's not the College Station you used to know. Well, I have never know College Station, I've never been their, it doesn't sound like a place I'd be particularly interested in going, but these kids are impressionable.

Who knows what they show these kids in these dull boring towns? Like that Canadian kid who was interested in Toledo. They probably showed him some Potemkin Village and told him it was identical to South Beach. Maybe a river near a popular bar and had some of the best-looking co-eds lie down on the river bank to sun themselves.

Be impressed with an unfamiliar city when they bring in a Wegman's food store.
💰💰💰

I think Knighton was the one who "broke the curse", but I could be wrong. We've definitely gotten a few of the 50+ pg guys lately.

Advertisement
Agree, I’m glad he is a Dade kid though and not from Broward. Gives us a better shot.

Spread offenses are running at least 75 plays a game. A dude like Stewart is almost guaranteed playing time his freshman year. Garvin saw plenty. Harvey saw time. Jo Jackson did too. He will play a lot his first year. Manny is substitute heavy on defense with package combinations. If you haven’t noticed UGa substitutes a lot as well and we’ve been doing it since Manny got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back