Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s a problem because it’s also how good posters with information get run off the board by a few. Then we get the cries about silencing opinions from these same shît starters who are unnecessarily antagonistic while the rest of us lose a resource. That’s why Maude’s like me mostly don’t care when the problem children cry. I’ll choose the best interests of the vast majority here over a shît starter’s perceived right to act out
100% … I’ve learned not to post everything I know a long time ago.

Yeah, and some people eat ****, some bite their toenails, and some bark at the moon.

Bags.

Bags change every perspective.
Maybe kids are getting bags everywhere. They still have to pick (or the lucky ones do) between LSU, UGA, AL, A&M, OU. The decision criteria isn't bags, because they all got 'em.

Kids go to schools for multiple reasons. Not all these kids are from broken homes. Some of them have strict parents who are not gonna be blinded by bags but look at their long term future including if football does or doesn't work out. Also lets not act like these schools don't have proper coaches, some kids bags are not necessary for them to go play for a coach. Jimbo had alot of highly rated and drafted DL at FSU, he has a track record. We need to recruit him as doggedly as any school does and if he goes elsewhere it is what it is.

Advertisement
If you think that, okay.

The beauty of the world is not everyone has the same perspective. Some people like Alabama, some people like Louisiana, some people like Texas. Some people want to stay home, some people want to go away from home. Not all 'Florida kids' are the same, either.

Hopefully this kid stays home but your reductionist analysis doesn't help anything. He can get a bag wherever he goes.
only Miami natives think this way

The kid hassaid multiple times he wants to be a marine biologist. I know the ocean is really sweet over there by College Station, but I still think our program might have a slight edge.
Kid wants to go to the NFL first and foremost. If being a marine biologist was that important, he would already be locked up.

Maybe kids are getting bags everywhere. They still have to pick (or the lucky ones do) between LSU, UGA, AL, A&M, OU. The decision criteria isn't bags, because they all got 'em.

I don't mean to say that the bags the kid finds more attractive.

Bags go to influencers, family members, and those with good parents may find the offer of bags to be insulting - and the very offer will eliminate that team from consideration - so bags effectiveness depend on getting it right - to the right people - investigating a kid or his family's need.

To just offer a kid a bag - that's not the bag game.

Advertisement
The kid hassaid multiple times he wants to be a marine biologist. I know the ocean is really sweet over there by College Station, but I still think our program might have a slight edge.
As stated, while Galveston is 2.5hrs away, their program and Pepperdine is on par with ours as the 3 best in the country. Maine has a good one as well. That was the case when I was looking for a school in 2000. If he is serious about marine biology then A&M given it’s football program makes all the sense in the world to be a finalist.

Advertisement
As stated, while Galveston is 2.5hrs away, their program and Pepperdine is on par with ours as the 3 best in the country. Maine has a good one as well. That was the case when I was looking for a school in 2000. If he is serious about marine biology then A&M given it’s football program makes all the sense in the world to be a finalist.
True, but I don't know how you mix marine bio and football though at A&M. He would spend most of his time in the shiitehole that is College Station with the cruddy gulf 150 miles away, whereas Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic are minutes away. The Bahamas are 45 miles away.

Advertisement
True, but I don't know how you mix marine bio and football though at A&M. He would spend most of his time in the shiitehole that is College Station with the cruddy gulf 150 miles away, whereas Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic are minutes away. The Bahamas are 45 miles away.
100%, but kids don’t always think logically like that. They could have come up with some obscure schedule that he believe will work. I still think that he is still coming to Miami but given his interest, which are football and marine biology, makes all the sense in the world that A&M is one of the threats here.

Yeah, we just put two first round DEs into the NFL so that box is checked too.
Completely agree with you.

My point is that our marine biology program is world class. If it was that important to Shemar he would already be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back