Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was there on a weekend they held their biggest event of the year. A pool party with dozens of other blue chip recruits. And I saw some mention of a big “after event” at someone’s very large home. Nothing not to like.

When he recruited against Miami it just wasn’t fair though. He just bullied Golden and Radio’s staff. One thing Jimbo does know is that SFLA is where you go and recruit. People always bring up Saban and his obsession with SFLA but I’d argue Jimbo has done more damage down here.
thats a no...Saban has been knee deep in s.fl from the 90s

Advertisement
It’s come to the point I’m not really worried about any schools other than Bama for Kelly or Shemar.

And also any DBs we’re after.

I feel like a lot of other schools have lost alot of hype/momentum. We need to win.

I've never bought in on Lucas. I thought you guys were feeling that one of Kelly or Stewart were on board. I hate seeing this TXAM/OSU crap these last few days.
Any type of interest can certainly be magnified to draw clicks. Even if players are being polite or respectful it is framed to bring readers back. The end can be a forgone conclusion but the money is made on the journey

A&M drops bags. Fact.

Miami >> College Station, the kid is from South Florida, and we just had 2 DE drafted in the 1st round off a defense that lives to highlight DE’s.

Bags are THE ONLY reason to go to A&M over Miami.

Living in TX i can tell you for sure, Jimbo is all about the bag game and now doubly so because they don’t want UT to pass them up.

A&M drops bags. Fact.

Miami >> College Station, the kid is from South Florida, and we just had 2 DE drafted in the 1st round off a defense that lives to highlight DE’s.

Bags are THE ONLY reason to go to A&M over Miami.

Living in TX i can tell you for sure, Jimbo is all about the bag game and now doubly so because they don’t want UT to pass them up.
Every big time program other than Miami, maybe, drops bags. So you can eliminate bags as the reason if he picks A&M over any other SEC school or OSU.

I know it's popular to think every local kid would pick UM if the playing field was equal. But it ain't equal and some kids just wanna see something different.

Hope he stays home at Miami but the idea that Jimbo's bag game is better than UGA, Alabama or LSU, just for example, no reason to believe that.

Jimbo's a great recruiter and always has been, and it ain't only bags.

Advertisement
Hope he stays home at Miami but the idea that Jimbo's bag game is better than UGA, Alabama or LSU, just for example, no reason to believe that.

Doesn’t even sound like Jimbo has been that involved with Shemar yet though.

Every big time program other than Miami, maybe, drops bags. So you can eliminate bags as the reason if he picks A&M over any other SEC school or OSU.

I know it's popular to think every local kid would pick UM if the playing field was equal. But it ain't equal and some kids just wanna see something different.

But a lot of it is bags.

I live in Texas, I love living in Texas, and even I would tell you College Station is a ****hole.

Bags are the only reason for a Florida kid to go there.

Jimbo is a **** of a recruiter…and has aTm money, very scary. FSU has not been the same since he left.

Last edited:
But a lot of it is bags.

I live in Texas, I love living in Texas, and even I would tell you College Station is a ****hole.

Bags are the only reason for a Florida kid to go there.
If you think that, okay.

The beauty of the world is not everyone has the same perspective. Some people like Alabama, some people like Louisiana, some people like Texas. Some people want to stay home, some people want to go away from home. Not all 'Florida kids' are the same, either.

Hopefully this kid stays home but your reductionist analysis doesn't help anything. He can get a bag wherever he goes.

Advertisement
If you think that, okay.

The beauty of the world is not everyone has the same perspective. Some people like Alabama, some people like Louisiana, some people like Texas. Some people want to stay home, some people want to go away from home. Not all 'Florida kids' are the same, either.

Hopefully this kid stays home but your reductionist analysis doesn't help anything. He can get a bag wherever he goes.

Yeah, and some people eat ****, some bite their toenails, and some bark at the moon.

Bags.

Bags change every perspective.

So today brings another story. Rivals has an interview with one of Shemar’s coaches. He says they are going to TRY to get to Atlanta but not 100% certain they will make it. They have a night game the day before and planned to drive up to Atlanta right after. Given the 10 he drive it’s an ambitious trip. He did say Shemar really wants to go.

he says right now , if he had to pick one, Ohio state is standing out to Shemar because of Coach Larry Johnson. He said Shemar believes Johnson can get him where he wants to go.

so another, day another story

It’s a battle you’ll never win on this board brother lol
It’s a problem because it’s also how good posters with information get run off the board by a few. Then we get the cries about silencing opinions from these same shît starters who are unnecessarily antagonistic while the rest of us lose a resource. That’s why Maude’s like me mostly don’t care when the problem children cry. I’ll choose the best interests of the vast majority here over a shît starter’s perceived right to act out

Advertisement
It’s a problem because it’s also how good posters with information get run off the board by a few. Then we get the cries about silencing opinions from these same shît starters who are unnecessarily antagonistic while the rest of us lose a resource. That’s why Maude’s like me mostly don’t care when the problem children cry. I’ll choose the best interests of the vast majority here over a shît starter’s perceived right to act out
Maude speaks the truth here , I’m not kiss up to anyone , geeez I’m lucky to be here period with my jibberish I post .

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back