Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Buckeye WR coach under Urban. Got in trouble for alleged domestic abuse and got fired.
His early podcasts were pretty good look into CFB, but a lot of it has turned to be essentially OSU talk.

Nothing wrong with fundraising, just seems a little odd a coach is hoping to recruit a player using crowd sourced funding from the fans.
Fans or boosters? Lol

Advertisement
We can agree to disagree. But for the record A&M is recruiting him as a DL and they’re open with him about it and he’s receptive (sure it could be money) but that’s why I keep bringing it up. Regardless we’ll see
You would have to live here to no how NON RELEVANT as a program, Establishment, and record label TX A&M is in S.fla.

If a true s.fla elite goes there...he had to be bought or none of the big 3 or sec teams bit

Advertisement
The last time OSU came to South Florida and pulled anything other than their ****ers was Nick and Joey Bosa 6 and 8 recuiting cycles ago. And the same for A&M. They haven't pulled anybody out of SFL at all. And you count Donnell Harris or the Derrick shuck from 2018, you need to be slapped. Can you imagine, Jimbo sitting in Shemar's living room and telling him and his family, "look at what we did with Donnell Harris and Derick Hunter". And then the next night, Miami's defensive staff sits in his living saying, "Look where Roche, GR15, and Jaelan are right now".

Get out of here with A&M and OSU leads. BS. If it was Alabama, UGA, or UF, then I could say, "probably, but he's still ours". i.e., I'm not losing sleep over A&M and OSU.

We sneeze out NFL defensive ends but have none committed and are struggling to land our top targets. Idk whether to laugh or cry
Very curious to see how this plays out especially if we have great season.
When we remove the “want to see them win” and “Business Decision”(1st round pick aspiration) excuses from the equation, there’s not much left other than the obviou$

Last edited:
We gotta live in current times. A&M will have a first round pick on the interior DL (where Shemar will end up) this year. Another the next year.. without the orange and green shades what do you think Miami is winning anytime soon in comparison to A&M? They will win 10 and we should win 10 as well. Yes the city of Miami is fire. And their d-line would still be better than ours if they sign everything they’re supposed to sign. Let’s say he picks A&M. They’re expected to land bear as well.. you add him to a d-line with Shemar Turner (5 star) tunmise Adeleye (near 5 star he was a top 40 recruit in the nation), donnell harris, McKinley, Jackson etc.. they have more talent than our d-line has. Take away LT what other top 50 rated player do we have on the d-line besides nesta
I am in current times. Miami just had two first rounder and sent a DL to the NFL for the last 5 drafts. Shemar can go anywhere and get to the NFL so doesnt matter where he goes. Miami may not win, but TAMU is not either. They won’t even get pass UF let alone UGA or Bama. So that goes to my point… only OSU and Bama makes sense. It’s not about orange and green shade.. it’s about what’s real.

Advertisement
I am in current times. Miami just had two first rounder and sent a DL to the NFL for the last 5 drafts. Shemar can go anywhere and get to the NFL so doesnt matter where he goes. Miami may not win, but TAMU is not either. They won’t even get pass UF let alone UGA or Bama. So that goes to my point… only OSU and Bama makes sense. It’s not about orange and green shade.. it’s about what’s real.
They don’t play uga or Florida but they would beat both but I feel you agree to disagree

The last time OSU came to South Florida and pulled anything other than their ****ers was Nick and Joey Bosa 6 and 8 recuiting cycles ago. And the same for A&M. They haven't pulled anybody out of SFL at all. And you count Donnell Harris or the Derrick shuck from 2018, you need to be slapped. Can you imagine, Jimbo sitting in Shemar's living room and telling him and his family, "look at what we did with Donnell Harris and Derick Hunter". And then the next night, Miami's defensive staff sits in his living saying, "Look where Roche, GR15, and Jaelan are right now".

Get out of here with A&M and OSU leads. BS. If it was Alabama, UGA, or UF, then I could say, "probably, but he's still ours". i.e., I'm not losing sleep over A&M and OSU.
I mean, it’s recruiting and these teams are gonna throw a lot at the kid right? So when it comes down to it, If Miami wins games, and has the last crack at him I feel good about that, but also i’ll never be shocked in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Serious Ball GIF

A&M/Miami the fact he’s not (publicly) committed to Miami let’s you know that despite what y’all might think A&M is an attractive spot for him. College station today ain’t the college station y’all might have known years ago lol
Amazing how bags can make places look amazing.

Jimbo is tough to beat but Miami better win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back