Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He isn’t picking Miami or Texas A&M because of their marine biology program.
Not saying he isn’t smart enough to be a marine biologist but the closest he will ever be to actually practicing as a marine biologist is when he’s chilling in the Exuma’s on his yacht.

After he signs his rookie deal after playing at the University of Miami.
Just throwing some positivity out into the universe

Advertisement
A&Ms Galveston campus has a Marine program on par with ours and Pepperdine’s. Those are the top 3, I know because that is why I came down to CG in the first place.

I knew they had that school, but that's a 3 hour drive one way, without Houston traffic which is trash. 30 mins from main campus to Virginia Key for us. Unlikely he's studying Marine Bio and playing football at A&M.

I knew they had that school, but that's a 3 hour drive one way, without Houston traffic which is trash. 30 mins from main campus to Virginia Key for us. Unlikely he's studying Marine Bio and playing football at A&M.
100% but just pointing out that if he is interested in Marine Biology and football, that is why A&M is in the picture.

Advertisement
Let TAMU and OSU “lead” in August. Everyone knows where the best place is for Shemar come signing day.

Animated GIF

Live look at the Pace high school coach on the trips with Shemar

Advertisement
OPA LOCKA, Fla. – One of the stops for On3’s Director of Recruiting Chad Simmons Wednesday was Monsigor Edward Pace High School in Opa Locka. There are quite a few future stars you will be hearing a lot about out of that program in the coming months, but the top name there now is Shemar Stewart.
The 6-foot-5, 275-pound five-star had a very busy summer. He took an official visit to LSU, then unofficial visits to Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Miami (three visits), Ohio State and Texas A&M.
Change at top of Shemar Stewart’s list
Heading into the summer, the buzz was around LSU. The Tigers were viewed as the front runner with Georgia not too far behind.
That has definitely changed.
The official visit to LSU was good, but it may not have been what Shemar Stewar expect. The Tigers look to be out based on the buzz around Pace Wednesday.
Georgia has dropped some, too. The Bulldogs are not out, and are expected to receive an official this fall, but Stewart’s list has changed.
Miami is the hometown school Stewart visited the most over the summer. Toward the end of June and early July, it look like the Hurricanes were the leader. They could have been then. But as Stewart starts his senior season Friday, it looks like two out-of-state schools have the lead.
Ohio State and Texas A&M are high on Stewart’s list.
Ohio State, Texas A&M have momentum with Stewart
With Ohio State, it is all about Larry Johnson. His resume at Ohio State and Penn State speaks for itself. Shemar Stewart had a good workout with Johnson in June and learned a lot in a short amount of time.
Texas A&M has a lot of momentum right now, too. Stewart was in College Station, Texas, for the Pool Party recruiting event late in July and the vibe really fit him. He has connected with numerous Aggie commits, and he has grown close to defensive line coach Terry Price.
There is still a ways to go, and Stewart is expected to take at least three more official visits before making his decision. Ohio State and Texas A&M will get one.
Yes, the Hurricanes are close to home and are still in this race, but the Buckeyes and Aggies seem to have pulled ahead in the battle to land the nation’s No. 11 ranked senior in the country.
Just win.

A 5* top 5 recruit in the nation will be a street fight until the end. Not a single report should get anybody up or down until the end of his recruitment so buckle up or get off the ride if you're not built for this ****
Neither of the last two 5* were street fights to the end, but I don’t expect it to be easy.

Advertisement
A&Ms Galveston campus has a Marine program on par with ours and Pepperdine’s. Those are the top 3, I know because that is why I came down to CG in the first place.
Hopefully (biggest of hopes) he’s actually serious about majoring in marine biology and that’s the final domino to fall in our favor? Sort of like a 2015 five star DE that signed with us for our music program. Major 9 esque 🙏🙏🙏🙏🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back