Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew you were right in Rockville all this time we could’ve met at A&J for noodle soup, dumplings and Peking duck or beef rolls or whatever those things are. Now I’m far far away
Don’t know A&J. Where is it?

Where’d you go?

Advertisement
From the rest of the article:
Shemar elaborated further saying “They were really selling me on the growth of the town. They mentioned pretty soon a Walmart would be opening up. It would be their first one. The whole crowd went wild when they made that announcement.”

(not an actual quote)
A Walmart? I was going to comment on this….but I won’t. Recruits might read CIS.

Don’t know A&J. Where is it?

Where’d you go?
Probably City Lights in Bethesda. A&J is a cash only dim sum and noodle soup joint on the Pike just South of the road you take to go to Woodmont Country Club.

Probably City Lights in Bethesda. A&J is a cash only dim sum and noodle soup joint on the Pike just South of the road you take to go to Woodmont Country Club.
My neighborhood. Don’t even know it. Country Club is right across Best Buy and near McDonalds. Will have to try sometime.
Where are you now? Frederick?

Advertisement
Who here really thought a 5-star d-lineman would stop getting attention from other schools just because he has a clear favorite? Lol

Let him enjoy other visits, get some McDonald’s, and learn for sure that UM is best for him if that is the case

My neighborhood. Don’t even know it. Country Club is right across Best Buy and near McDonalds. Will have to try sometime.
Where are you now? Frederick?
Do any of you DC area Canes ever meet up to watch games downtown? I was going to but then the pandemic hit last year and everything got shut down.

Advertisement
Do any of you DC area Canes ever meet up to watch games downtown? I was going to but then the pandemic hit last year and everything got shut down.
Sorry, I came in the thread late, but where? I live in PG county…not an alum (St. John’s whooo!) but dammit, I’m a HUGE Canes fan and will travel to be around like minded individuals!! Lemme know some spots so I can watch and cheer with the “fam” instead of just being at home driving my wife bonkers with my yelling and screaming watching games lmbo!!

I wanna wear my Canes gear and cheer with y’all man lol

Advertisement
Sorry, I came in the thread late, but where? I live in PG county…not an alum (St. John’s whooo!) but dammit, I’m a HUGE Canes fan and will travel to be around like minded individuals!! Lemme know some spots so I can watch and cheer with the “fam” instead of just being at home driving my wife bonkers with my yelling and screaming watching games lmbo!!

I wanna wear my Canes gear and cheer with y’all man lol
I'll let you know if I can find the emails. They used to meet up at some place in DC.

I'll let you know if I can find the emails. They used to meet up at some place in DC.
‘Preciate you family! Wanna be around Hurricanes fans when we playing! I hate that this area isn’t big on college football, so I’m always trying to find people to talk Canes with aside from this board

Advertisement
Rivals has a brief update on Shemar's recruitment this morning. Ferman/Shodell spoke with his coach, Mario Perez. According to the coach, Shemar is considering not making a decision until February. He is plannng on taking the other 4 OVs he has left. One will definitely be to TAMU, one to Miami (no date set yet) and the other two could go to any of the three of UGA, Clemson and OSU.

The coach also said that Bama isn't really recruiting him hard right now but if that should change, likely one of the OVs will g to them.
In addition, he said that Shemar will take a few unofficials to see games.

Seems that the pitch these other schools are making is that they can better prepare him for the NFL.

Could be nothing. It has always seemed like he would watch to see how the season went.

Rivals has a brief update on Shemar's recruitment this morning. Ferman/Shodell spoke with his coach, Mario Perez. According to the coach, Shemar is considering not making a decision until February. He is plannng on taking the other 4 OVs he has left. One will definitely be to TAMU, one to Miami (no date set yet) and the other two could go to any of the three of UGA, Clemson and OSU.

The coach also said that Bama isn't really recruiting him hard right now but if that should change, likely one of the OVs will g to them.
In addition, he said that Shemar will take a few unofficials to see games.

Seems that the pitch these other schools are making is that they can better prepare him for the NFL.

Could be nothing. It has always seemed like he would watch to see how the season went.

Not shooting the messenger here obviously, but better prepare him for the NFL than the school who just took a kid as talented as he is who quit football and got him drafted in the first round in the same draft as a 3-star kid they developed from scratch? Makes sense.

Not shooting the messenger here obviously, but better prepare him for the NFL than the school who just took a kid as talented as he is who quit football and got him drafted in the first round in the same draft as a 3-star kid they developed from scratch? Makes sense.
I agree but at least Phillips was a 5 star talent, now Greg Rousseau’s story and development is our calling card and main proof that DEs are our thing. Rousseau didn’t even have a position in high school he literally played every position. You can’t get a better success story than his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back