Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banda traveled to his prep school to pretty much confront him because Jobe stopped answering Bandas callsView attachment 148402
This is like finding out your girl is getting her guts dug out every day while you’re at work , you find out and say “ well your happiness Is the only thing that matters to me”

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is like finding out your girl is getting her guts dug out everyday while you’re at work , you find out and say “ well your happiness Is the only thing that matters to me”
Also was told at the time, one of there first visits to Jobe at Prep the Canes coaches ran into some Bama coaches at airport SOOO your analogy is spot on.

you know your girls getting railed and you know who’s doing it, and the first time you see them. F***.

This is like finding out your girl is getting her guts dug out everyday while you’re at work , you find out and say “ well your happiness Is the only thing that matters to me”
And he flew about 2.5 hours (each way) to do it, too.
Banda held his pocket that entire recruitment.

Marrero's *****ass congratulating Jobe on his flip to Bama. Man I wanted to smack that piece of **** in the head for that. What's that douchebag up to now?
* Bamerrero.........legend has it he's been seen in the car detailing department within the Tuscaloosa Dodge dealership

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
All maybe true about Georgia but his best Buddy James Williams spurned Georgia for the good guys, so I’m sure he’ll be in Stewart’s ear
This!

Guys look, Shemar's interest in us is absolutely legit. We have a great relationship with him and that's only going to get stronger. We have a **** good defensive staff now and we will not lose this for a lack of effort. Guys like Tyrique Stevenson will certainly give him the scouting report on UGA and why he chose to come back home. Guys like Leonard Taylor and James Williams will be in his ear as well.

We are in a great position and I know that recruiting isn't for the faint hearted but don't waste time worrying about the competition. We have a ton to offer and we are going to lay it all on the line to win his signature. Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

he doesn’t have the burst for a 5 technique. Sure, he’ll get a chance at DE but his ultimate move will be a 3 tech DT.
This surprised me to be honest. Not the part about him being a 3 tech eventually but do you really think that Stewart doesn't have to ability to be a SDE in our scheme? He's most definitely not a 7 tech(WDE) but I certainly think that Shemar Stewart could play SDE in our scheme and be an All ACC type doing it. Why am I wrong? The year between now and next summer will tell us a lot. If he puts on 30+ pounds in that time frame then you're right and he'll never play DE here or anywhere else for that matter.

Last edited:
This surprised me to be honest. Not the part about him being a 3 tech eventually but do you really think that Stewart doesn't have to ability to be a SDE in our scheme? He's most definitely not a 7 tech(WDE) but I certainly think that Shemar Stewart could play SDE in our scheme and be an All ACC type doing it. Why am I wrong? The year between now and next summer will tell us a lot. If he puts on 30+ pounds in that time frame then you're right and he'll never play DE here or anywhere else for that matter.

that’s my guess is that he’ll even outgrow the SDE spot. Iirc, he’s already 265 so we’ll have to see how his body projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back