Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tyson Campbell, too...
But today is a new day. And we've got better recruiters on it.
If I remember correctly, Tyson never played us. The writing was on the wall. He never committed to us. Said nice things about his relationship with Rumph and his official visit, but was very quiet all along. Tyson Campbell handled his recruitment like a man, Not like that ***** Jobe. I think we have solved our CB recruiting issues. We see who puts pen to paper.

Go Canes!

Yea Tyson Campbell was never here all that much... thats cap. Stevenson and his boy Frank Ladson were always here until Stevenson went to Ridge and Larson committed to Clemson. Ty still came by once in a while but not like before and Ladson never pulled up again after paradise.

Yea Tyson Campbell was never here all that much... thats cap. Stevenson and his boy Frank Ladson were always here until Stevenson went to Ridge and Larson committed to Clemson. Ty still came by once in a while but not like before and Ladson never pulled up again after paradise.

I might've been thinking of Stevenson on that one. I thought Campbell was on campus at least a half dozen times, but I could be blurring a few different guys who came around often and then went elsewhere.

Advertisement
Stewart to Jobe:
1624561154988.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back