Shemar Stewart Work ethic

Advertisement
He has his parents..they are jamaican though n football aint big there...Moe i belive trained him since he was younger. I know Shemar played with a few kids i coached from Washington Park in Hollywood for youth ball.

Yeah, I didn’t know about his parents, I had no idea what his domestic situation was like. It sounds like Mo still has a lot of influence with him and his family then. Moe just brings too much drama into the mix.

Advertisement
Doesn't he mean DE at DT? And along those lines, Mesidor and probably Bain would seem to have SDE on lockdown. Ideally, in the event of his portaling, we too would want positional flexibility. No?
Yea I was confused by his comment also. Unless he's implying that Shemar should be a DT only, which i doubt is his point.

Then again, hes really fat and stupid. So not surprised he doesn't know how to language.

Then I’ll say the same thing i said about Manny when he brought Thomas back “stfu about culture“.
Lol that wouldn't be wrong to say.... But at the end of the day, all coaches have the ultimate goal of winning. And to Mario's defense, the player(Shemar) is not the problem like how Thomas was. So the situations are a bit different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back