2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have an idea how much Shemar is getting but how much is that slime ball of a handler getting?
It was awkward when the guy on the 247 show asked him why AM. Shemar kinda sat there quiet then came up with the bs line about just hiring a DC and not trusting that? Guess he didn't want to come out and say the boat load of money was the reason

Advertisement
Isn't that still illegal though? I mean.. I know its a "prove it" kinda thing, but isn't paying high school coaches for their recruits one of the few things that can get a school in **** with the NCAA?
Lol who’s gonna tell? Every coach does it

Advertisement
I won’t.

I called it on Coach Piggy from the very beginning, any time a South FL prospect has a handler that clout chases & begs for attention like he does it always a huge red flag 🚩...
facts I let the Mario sauce get in the way of my logic, u were right homie u were right I should of listened to u. Especially u you always have this power to change the way i look at things. Keep giving me those **** facts bruh

**** Shemar Stewart, Corch Moe, and aTm. And **** that "good luck" crap.

Pathetic how many of our own "fans" apologize over this.

Now, move on to the rest of the class. He's nothing more than a long list of sellout, turncoat whores who deserve zero welcome in South Florida.
calm down al pacino GIF

Can't blame this Coach Moe guy for using Shemar to secure a financial windfall.

If you've ever heard him talk or just looked at him, he's an uneducated, repugnant, sweaty pig of a man with no future prospects of success.

Shemar was his lifeboat and this slovenly beast hung on for dear life with his hotdog fingers and rode it to shore.

But I want to be classy about this, so I hope Shemar only tears 4 of his knee ligaments and the ambulance drives over a cliff on the way to the hospital.

God bless.

Advertisement
I would say him recently deleting all other posts from his Instagram page except two miami posts was somewhat of a weak troll. The hat thing wasn't that bad but kinda pointless
Think he did try and mean well with that but everyone going crazy as if he picked us ruined that

**** Shemar Stewart, Corch Moe, and aTm. And **** that "good luck" crap.

Pathetic how many of our own "fans" apologize over this.

Now, move on to the rest of the class. He's nothing more than a long list of sellout, turncoat whores who deserve zero welcome in South Florida.
I hope he never plays a down of football for that school, for whatever reasons may come. You don't come here (much less show disrespect), I don't go out of my way to wish you well.

Advertisement
So will he enter the portal and beg to come back home after we beat them next year or the year after?

Advertisement
We need to send a message to these kids…make sure our guys on o give him a lil something extra next year.

he trolled miami bc miami fans let themselves get trolled
all the interviews from canesvillle n other local "media"
"fans" on social media crying for mario to hire a DC for this kid
"billionaire booster" on twitter spaces at midnight begging fans to jump in stewart's dms
giving the kid n fat **** all that attention just to get trolled.

1 recruit will not define this class or this season. fk AnM n Go Canes

There was a lot going on in this recruitment, but I think at the end of the day he genuinely wanted to go to Texas A&M.

Long relationship with staff and fellow recruits.
Which is why Manny gets all of the blame here. Did not recruit this guy at all. Should thank Mario for even making this competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back