2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just came back in here to let yall know that...MARIO IS COMING!! To all the naysaysers and doubters..don't apologize or bow down at 1:40pm when Shemar puts that UM hat on! Just take your Ls like men! Cooper and Citizen started the train...And its not going to stop!
Luili is as well I'm telling you they all coming don't quote me if I'm wrong though 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Stewart has to see moss, skinner, Kelly, citizen and pick Miami right?

Kid still going to act like A&M and their 10 deep 5 star line is best for him?

I doubt he even cares. He can take the pay day and just portal if he doesn't get PT. We'll know whether he's chasing bags if he chooses A&M because there really isn't any other reason to go there.

I doubt he even cares. He can take the pay day and just portal if he doesn't get PT. We'll know whether he's chasing bags if he chooses A&M because there really isn't any other reason to go there.
this is a fallacy. he won´t be able to take the bag (at least not all of it) and then transfer. there has to be either a contingency or a slow roll out. the people on the other side of the NIL funding are not dummies.

Advertisement
this is a fallacy. he won´t be able to take the bag (at least not all of it) and then transfer. there has to be either a contingency or a slow roll out. the people on the other side of the NIL funding are not dummies.

Thats a good point but it's all speculation. I'm sure it's not all up front but two years to crack the depth chart he's still getting a good chunk I'd imagine.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back