2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe already posted but Ivins said in the 247 show that Miami is still working their asses off. Had Steele and Shemar on FaceTime last night. Said Shemar really liked knowing the DC and how he’d be schematically used.
He comes here and he will be revered like Duke Johnson was…

Look at the fans when he signed with the dolphins and how they cheered and yelled Duuuukkkkeee his first game in a Miami uniform.

Advertisement
Why is everyone calling this kid a troll? A troll is someone who fvcks with the team/fanbase about the level of his interest in attending.

Shemar barely speaks publicly. Is he trolling through Moe lol? Maybe he is just torn that he likes aTm but vibes with Mario and is having 2nd thoughts about staying home?

If he puts on the Miami hat, then takes it off & tosses it only to put on an aTm hat - then sure, he is dead to me and that is a 100% troll move. But he has done nothing of the sort up til this point.

I’m not breaking any news here, but some of y’all are weird dudes.

Maybe already posted but Ivins said in the 247 show that Miami is still working their asses off. Had Steele and Shemar on FaceTime last night. Said Shemar really liked knowing the DC and how he’d be schematically used.
pretty sure he knew who it was when he visited but was maybe "unofficial" so still up in the air. I would think that it has been pretty much verified by various sources who the DC is that it should help somewhat.

What are CBs?

chris brown GIF

Advertisement
He comes here and he will be revered like Duke Johnson was…

Look at the fans when he signed with the dolphins and how they cheered and yelled Duuuukkkkeee his first game in a Miami uniform.
That was so sick. Duke is a cool dude too. Talked to him a lot on campus when we were at UM

Advertisement
pretty sure he knew who it was when he visited but was maybe "unofficial" so still up in the air. I would think that it has been pretty much verified by various sources who the DC is that it should help somewhat.
I absolutely think he knew who it was. Thats why Moe walked back his "has to have a DC hire or it will be tough to consider UM" talk right after the visit... Moe and Shemar knew. Of course, they lived by G-code and didnt say anything.

Advertisement
Moten -Miami
Mccoy- Miami
Anez Cooper- Miami
Iuli - Miami
Shemar- Miami

we are looking at a portal SEC kid in the portal and 3 others that are about to hit the portal
No joke, if we finish with this, Mario deserves a raise and an extension. Like now.

I’ll ride with Leeds til told otherwise, because the other option is to admit defeat. ***** that.

Weird that a week and a half ago, I (along with most of this board) felt really confident about Stewart. People were even saying he was leaning Miami; so what changed? A&M up the bag? Or just a lot of false optimism because the kid was telling everyone what they wanted to hear?
Probably all of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back