2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He could pick A&M but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t done when all the cb’s rolled in.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Maybe already posted but Ivins said in the 247 show that Miami is still working their asses off. Had Steele and Shemar on FaceTime last night. Said Shemar really liked knowing the DC and how he’d be schematically used.

Bags have been going on in college football for the last 40+ years. Its just out in the open now. Every 5* kid doesnt go out and search for a bag. Arch Manning is the #1 player in the country next year. Program changing QB. His price would probably be 5M if TAMU is giving Shemar 1-2M..I would be interested to see if TAMU even makes his top 3...you can put Brandon Innis on that list too. You dont think he wouldnt want 1M deal? And all he has been talking about is USC and UM. Things can change..but as of today, that 1M aint worth it to him to sell his soul to live in College Station for 3 years.

We have been living and operating in the bag era and have gotten our fair share of great recruits... So im not going to make the "Well, its 1M dollars, he had to take it" excuse for him. He doesnt have to take it. Especially if he knows UM will give him a good offer. Maybe not 1M, but a good offer.

I’m legit 50/50 on this one.

The CB’s to TAMU are either them trying to throw everyone off the trail & building suspense or because the check really cleared lol.

There’s every reason in the world to sign with Miami, there’s very few reasons (other than money) to sign with TAMU.
And you're a realist saying this. Its not even sunshine pumping. Its truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
See when your mind is left to wander you start thinking all type of crazy scenarios. Like what if he posted that UM stuff to make us think he's trolling us but really comes. Also pitbulls wear Jordans see the schizophrenia is setting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back