2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Aren’t the rules in Florida more restrictive than Texas? I was under the impression the Florida NIL law prohibited schools using deals to recruit, meaning the deal cannot be tied to the school. The deal cannot be performance-based. Plus other regulations.

This is why a state representative quickly submitted changes to the NIL laws, as a reaction to the 5* guy Deion signed.

@apfenny3 ?
They're attempting to amend the Florida law but as it is today the school can't have any part in facilitating a deal with a current or prospective athlete

Advertisement
Agree with this. But like one poster said..kid is from Opa-Locka..even if they came somewhat close to TAMU..he is living in Miami (probably Brickell downtown after freshmen year), with upper 6 figures in his pocket, access to anything he wants including clubs, strip clubs, parties, etc, playing for the home town team, and playing with his boys. If he chose TAMU because we were 300k apart in figures.....then hey, it is what it is I guess. Reality is, if you have money and are at UM (and we are winning)..you might as well be a pro athlete in town.... ****, Melvin Bratton talks about how when they were broke at UM, they got VIP treatment all over town. Better treatment than the Dolphins players.

We will see tomorrow.
He’s trolling us. Seen it before too many times.

Advertisement
e6664a01c3ccb94fd0b0d135cbf520b8.gif

Advertisement
I’m legit 50/50 on this one.

The CB’s to TAMU are either them trying to throw everyone off the trail & building suspense or because the check really cleared lol.

There’s every reason in the world to sign with Miami, there’s very few reasons (other than money) to sign with TAMU.

Advertisement

The CB’s to TAMU are either them trying to throw everyone off the trail & building suspense or because the check really cleared lol.

There’s every reason in the world to sign with Miami, there’s very few reasons (other than money) to sign with TAMU.
It’s a lot of money, though. 😂

There are also very few reasons to be a bank robber (other than money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back