2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad today is my Friday I think I'm going to have a reason to get sh*t faced tonight and end up in county lockup and not because I celebrated too hard 😮‍💨

Advertisement
Feels like history repeating itself.

As many know, priority Hurricane 2019 targets DE Khris Bogle and DB Tyrique Stevenson are announcing at the Army All-American Bowl tomorrow (game beginning at 2 pm). I’ve talked to numerous sources both on the player’s and Miami’s side recently, and I’ll be upfront about it, all that’s clear is there’s no certain answer for who they’re going to choose tomorrow. They’re either both very torn or have done an excellent job hiding their intentions. That doesn’t have me overly confident for Miami; I was hoping to hear something more concrete for UM, especially considering Miami's “announcement day” history and the two programs they’re competing against. Here’s the latest I’m hearing.
Mario isn’t the old coaches. Not saying we’re grabbing these kids that everyone is projecting are going elsewhere, but Real G’s move in silence and that’s the way Mario rolls

Feels like history repeating itself.

As many know, priority Hurricane 2019 targets DE Khris Bogle and DB Tyrique Stevenson are announcing at the Army All-American Bowl tomorrow (game beginning at 2 pm). I’ve talked to numerous sources both on the player’s and Miami’s side recently, and I’ll be upfront about it, all that’s clear is there’s no certain answer for who they’re going to choose tomorrow. They’re either both very torn or have done an excellent job hiding their intentions. That doesn’t have me overly confident for Miami; I was hoping to hear something more concrete for UM, especially considering Miami's “announcement day” history and the two programs they’re competing against. Here’s the latest I’m hearing.
it was always this...i have been saying to expect nothing less this time. hopefully next year things are different.

Advertisement
My questions is how a guy like Moe is selected as this kid’s handler. Look at him? I get that he is the kid’s coach. Would t the family want to talk to big money people instead of a guy that wears athletic gear all day and can’t manage his own weight let alone a solid recruiting process? It seems to me that wi NIL money, kids like him can be patient for the payday as the upfront money should be enough to get them through a nice life in college and give the family an upgrade. But the way it is being sold is like these kids have no faith in themselves and don’t see the long term marketing plan. If SS is successful and goes to the league, he gets paid. Let’s for an instant suggest that he gets injured, can he use his name as a fall back in Miami to sell insurance? Do anything? No, he will be stuck in College Station doing that. I get that the goal is the league and ATM is better set up for that now (or before we hired Mario and a DC). But what if he doesn’t play because of depth? What if he isn’t as good to see the field? What about injury? This is all about a single bite of the apple when it should be about multiple bites with the total being more that one shot. I’m sure many agree to take the money while it is there, but I have a longer term outlook on life.
He can still fall back on his name and go back to miami and get a good job. Miami doesn’t shun guys who leave to go play ball, it’s encouraged by most. That’s a big reason why it’ll never change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban is getting ripped to shreds right now.

😂😂😂

We need someone to Flores his *** right about now.
1643817048500.gif

hey man seriously, if he goes the other way, we'll see ya on sept 17 big dawg. im sure he'll be getting PT by week 3. Alex gonna have Zion ready to go

Advertisement
A&M probably has this one in the bag. Literally!!! 💰 And with that being said, we're going to Texas a&m next year with TVD and a Kevin Steele defense. Let's beat em on the field where it really counts!!!
for real man. what's all this predicting a loss bullsh*t? they were 8-4 last year, who the **** are they? f*ck em, let's get it on

we are all plugged in just by seeing he deleted every ig post other than Miami pics. Clearest sign ever it’s not just not coming but an active troll, unnecessary if he just wanted to go somewhere else.
You may have missed it but people said he did the same after his UGA visit. Only had UGA posts up from that visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back