2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s the case… every south Florida kid will feel that way or already feel like they can play the U then double back when it don’t workout somewhere else what type of ish is that
That's why they need to go back to the original transfer rules. It's like NFL free agency now and kids aren't held to any sort of standard. If there were more strict rules in place like before kids would act quite a bit different.

Advertisement
He’s probably not coming but those two are about as plugged in as Ferman nowadays.
we are all plugged in just by seeing he deleted every ig post other than Miami pics. Clearest sign ever it’s not just not coming but an active troll, unnecessary if he just wanted to go somewhere else.

hey man i'm not saying your take isn't valid. it is. i just disagree. especially in a case like this with stewart. this dude is a beast and wasn't even considering the hometown team before mario got here. he's got relationships with the other staff, feels comfortable there. whatever, im not begrudging a teenager for that. he's torn i'm sure. if he wants to come back home in a year or 2, i don't see a problem with that. you rip TStevenson the same way? come on now
I’m talking about now I don’t blame local kids not wanting to play for manny to a fault. But obviously we have a proven Head coach from a winning culture now. Their shouldn’t be any issue with local kids going forward to not wanting to play for Miami.

That's why they need to go back to the original transfer rules. It's like NFL free agency now and kids aren't held to any sort of standard. If there were more strict rules in place like before kids would act quite a bit different.

i tend to agree, but more in a on the fence i can't friggin decide way. i just think if coaches can pack up and leave after 3 weeks on the job, players should be able to come and go as they please.

Advertisement
give him a break man, probably a youngster. they think their white mocha latte at starbucks is racist
Don’t go there with me though, from your comment you probably are blind on the opposite side. I’m specific to the comment and context he said, not in the old guy walked up hill both ways get off my lawn camp either.

we are all plugged in just by seeing he deleted every ig post other than Miami pics. Clearest sign ever it’s not just not coming but an active troll, unnecessary if he just wanted to go somewhere else.
if that's the case, not cool at all. disrespecting a school is completely unnecessary

I’m talking about now I don’t blame local kids not wanting to play for manny to a fault. But obviously we have a proven Head coach from a winning culture now. Their shouldn’t be any issue with local kids going forward to not wanting to play for Miami.
from your fingertips to zeus's eyes sir. i hope you're right.

Advertisement
Don’t go there with me though, from your comment you probably are blind on the opposite side. I’m specific to the comment and context he said, not in the old guy walked up hill both ways get off my lawn camp either.

lol im not in the old man camp for sure. doesn't change a lick of what i said though. but yeah, best to move on

Once he hit the portal he shouldn’t be allowed to come back I hope Mario stop This **** where kids see us as a second option after signing day especially local kids **** em let him and that fat guy rot in college station
It’s the only way to create the change to come here from the get go. Have to put the foot down, even in the day of the transfer portal and especially in the day of the NIL. If we recruit you and you have a commitable spot and you choose elsewhere, you choose elsewhere. Manny took TS back, and while I am appreciative, I think that he should be the last one in. Make a stand or these kids will do this over and over again, because the rules allow them to.

Advertisement
There are extenuating circumstances like a coach leaving that will change the trajectory of your career (4-3 to 3-4 defense for instance). But otherwise, there needs to be a penalty of sorts for moving, especially in the NIL era.

Advertisement
This place about to be In shambles

free fall episode 6 GIF

If he picks A&M, I expect, "Coach Moe," to get obliterated on Twitter. It will be hilarious. He'd be smart to stay away.

Reactions: JD4
Feels like history repeating itself.

As many know, priority Hurricane 2019 targets DE Khris Bogle and DB Tyrique Stevenson are announcing at the Army All-American Bowl tomorrow (game beginning at 2 pm). I’ve talked to numerous sources both on the player’s and Miami’s side recently, and I’ll be upfront about it, all that’s clear is there’s no certain answer for who they’re going to choose tomorrow. They’re either both very torn or have done an excellent job hiding their intentions. That doesn’t have me overly confident for Miami; I was hoping to hear something more concrete for UM, especially considering Miami's “announcement day” history and the two programs they’re competing against. Here’s the latest I’m hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back