2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
only til 1:31 pm EST. At that point he'll update all his pictures.
Laptop Disappointed GIF - Laptop Disappointed Frustrated GIFs

Advertisement
This guy is going to suffer (and not by twitter/social media standards) if his boy goes to ATM. When he isn’t playing as a freshman, questions will arise and he will have to answer them. His short term success is going to be his long term downfall. Can’t **** where you eat and expect for your food to taste any different. Enjoy the fraction of a bag Moe! Shemar will be handled by others and you will be on the outside looking in. You could have been along for the entire ride but the distance that you put between your boy and you is ultimately going to eliminate you from the picture. You are a product of your own doing.
I will treat Shemar the same as I treat any local kid who spurns the canes - root for him to fail.

Advertisement
Once he hit the portal he shouldn’t be allowed to come back I hope Mario stop This **** where kids see us as a second option after signing day especially local kids **** em let him and that fat guy rot in college station

naaaaah i'll go ahead and say if he wants to come later, welcome home big dawg!

What type of ***** attitude is that lol you get Played the first go around. Just for you to let someone come back nah

the kind of ***** attitude that gets you good players and helps you win games. color me a gaping ****** in that case

Advertisement
the kind of ***** attitude that gets you good players and helps you win games. color me a gaping ****** in that case
Well that’s the case… every south Florida kid will feel that way or already feel like they can play the U then double back when it don’t workout somewhere else what type of ish is that

Advertisement
Moes big payday, you think it’s that hard to pick life changing money for a 18 year old and his family vs no money and just staying home broke.
My questions is how a guy like Moe is selected as this kid’s handler. Look at him? I get that he is the kid’s coach. Would t the family want to talk to big money people instead of a guy that wears athletic gear all day and can’t manage his own weight let alone a solid recruiting process? It seems to me that wi NIL money, kids like him can be patient for the payday as the upfront money should be enough to get them through a nice life in college and give the family an upgrade. But the way it is being sold is like these kids have no faith in themselves and don’t see the long term marketing plan. If SS is successful and goes to the league, he gets paid. Let’s for an instant suggest that he gets injured, can he use his name as a fall back in Miami to sell insurance? Do anything? No, he will be stuck in College Station doing that. I get that the goal is the league and ATM is better set up for that now (or before we hired Mario and a DC). But what if he doesn’t play because of depth? What if he isn’t as good to see the field? What about injury? This is all about a single bite of the apple when it should be about multiple bites with the total being more that one shot. I’m sure many agree to take the money while it is there, but I have a longer term outlook on life.

Well that’s the case… every south Florida kid will feel that way or already feel like they can play the U then double back when it don’t workout somewhere else what type of ish is that

hey man i'm not saying your take isn't valid. it is. i just disagree. especially in a case like this with stewart. this dude is a beast and wasn't even considering the hometown team before mario got here. he's got relationships with the other staff, feels comfortable there. whatever, im not begrudging a teenager for that. he's torn i'm sure. if he wants to come back home in a year or 2, i don't see a problem with that. you rip TStevenson the same way? come on now

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
I think it’s a bit racist we call these guys handlers.

Maybe father figures or mentors instead? Thank you.
Give me a god **** break on this leech coach schmo.

racism is prevalent in this world but throwing that word out around this clear usurper is demeaning to those truly suffering from it or that have actually earned being called racist.

you can’t be this naive.

if he was a mentor or father figure he wouldn’t be an attention ***** on social more so than a 17 year old kid

your post is one of the most naive, ignorant or outright stupid posts I’ve ever seen on this site. And that’s saying a lot
Mood Morning GIF

Those aren't the two choices. I could easily make an argument taking less money upfront and going to UM will more than pay for itself in the long run through networking and community connections future NIL deals. The UM side is not "home broke"
Just made the same point without reading yours. Good call!

Give me a god **** break on this leech coach schmo.

racism is prevalent in this world but throwing that word out around this clear usurper is demeaning to those truly suffering from it or that have actually earned being called racist.

you can’t be this naive.

if he was a mentor or father figure he wouldn’t be an attention ***** on social more so than a 17 year old kid

your post is one of the most naive, ignorant or outright stupid posts I’ve ever seen on this site. And that’s saying a lot
Mood Morning GIF

give him a break man, probably a youngster. they think their white mocha latte at starbucks is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back