2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not an escalator. It’s evenly distributed every year and under the table to Moe. Ultimately the Ruiz’s don’t want to go down like Nevin. That’s a good thing for us in the long term. We also need more than one big gun… Which people I know well are working on intently….

if you are trying to keep it above board it’s hard to justify paying that kind of money

Advertisement
Sorry I think you've got it mixed up there.

Mario can field Top 5-10 classes because he doesn't sleep.
Mario’s recruiting will be fine. That was a given when we got who we got prior to NSD. Shemar is disappointing no way around it but Mario was about to pull Kelly and Moss to Oregon. Would have gotten Iuli, Connery, Florence etc. he is a beast.

So wait they offered Perkins the same but they still lost him?

Rumors going around they changed up the structure of how they are going to get paid to Perkins, Shemar and others. Perkins wasn’t having it and will end up at LSU

Advertisement
bill murray GIF by STARZ

Rumors going around they changed up the structure of how they are going to get paid to Perkins, Shemar and others. Perkins wasn’t having it and will end up at LSU

Perkins wanted more upfront

Advertisement
Man I’ve a girl feeling shemar done signed some car dealership wit Them aggies already 😪

This has been reported for a few weeks now. Apparently ATM offered a package and then they changed the deal on him very late. His family did not like it.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop blaming othere for shemsr goin to a place he likes. South Park cane told you he likes it there. had we won on the field, we may have landed him. It is what it is.

Had we won on the field, Manny Diaz would still be here and Shemar would still be butt****ville bound.

Jimbo is an ELITE recruiter, period. He got his claws into the kid early. And before any of you say **** about bags, NIL, etc…save your breath. I know. All of that goes into what I said about Jimbo. He’s been doing this forever with the same resources as a lot of other places. He’s good at the game. All of it.

Yet we've got some on here claiming this loss is a reflection on Mario and his recruiting ability.
It's not. I'm sure that Mario could have matched the A&M offer if he really felt it was an absolute necessity, but for whatever reason decided it wasn't the right move. I'm sure there is more to the story than we actually know, or will ever know. Mario will recruit top 10 classes every year. Give him a full cycle and then let's evaluate.

I said a few days ago you shouldnt be too invested into his recruitment.

That was before I found out about the seven figure NIL deal on this platform. His coach probably gets some nice money as well. Its sad but its a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back