2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yesterday’s price isn’t today’s price.

paid fat  joe GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

James Williams conservatively turned down 6 figures though. That’s untaxed cash. If you are smart with that at 18 that can set you up.
The payment is never "untaxed" even if you are smart and "set it up." If you are talking about getting away with tax fraud, that's something different.

Advertisement
You can, but that creates challenges down the road. So let’s say he gets $1.5M to sign. Why shouldnt a Leonard Taylor ask for the same, and if he doesn’t then start looking around and see if TAMU is willing to offer something similar for a transfer?
That wouldn’t really make sense because if LT is producing why wouldn’t he end up getting a nice deal from Miami? Since they can obviously afford it if they could give a Shemar Stewart 1M.

If LT wasn’t, why would Texas A&M want him?

Advertisement
Mario's cooked if that's the game. That directly effects us cause we have the best talent and if u take our best talent we ain't winning. That's just the truth it is what it is. NIL thing I thought was bad for cfb and it blew up in our faces. Nothing we can do
Absolutely we can't compete if that will be the new normal. Look for people to spin this off all ways possible. We just come 10 years late to the party.

Then what about James Williams, Leonard Taylor, TVD, etc. Wage inflation, especially as your recruit better. You could
Quickly burgeon your team payroll to NFL levels.
So we aren’t getting into a bidding war for Shemar because of wage inflation?

Advertisement
Then a school who gives him $1M or more all up front with no protection in the event of a Day 3 transfer…that school is playing the fool.
It’s not an escalator. It’s evenly distributed every year and under the table to Moe. Ultimately the Ruiz’s don’t want to go down like Nevin. That’s a good thing for us in the long term. We also need more than one big gun… Which people I know well are working on intently….

Mario's cooked if that's the game. That directly effects us cause we have the best talent and if u take our best talent we ain't winning. That's just the truth it is what it is. NIL thing I thought was bad for cfb and it blew up in our faces. Nothing we can do

Mario Can field top 5 to 10 classes in his sleep. If we can’t win with that kind of talent stacked, smh

Then what about James Williams, Leonard Taylor, TVD, etc. Wage inflation, especially as your recruit better. You could
Quickly burgeon your team payroll to NFL levels.
Yeah the negative effect on current players seems like it going to catch up A&M and they are sacrificing them.

These NIL deals will probably structured multi year so the kids stay and they they'll just do it every year going forward and they probably are thinking ***** anyone who was already here

Advertisement
I’m saying what a lot of people are thinking. If Mario can’t win here then nobody can. And if Mario can’t recruit a championship team, he can’t win a championship.

And a lot of people like me aren’t gonna show up for a 9 win ACC team. That’s just how the city of Miami is.

I keep hoping we’re gonna be back to ‘00 levels but if I believe that won’t ever happen, then it’s a waste of time investing anything in the team. It is what it is

Wow, if this isn't the classic Front-running Fairweather southFlorida Cane "fan"......go fk off with someone else's program, we have enough of your kind as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back