2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For those that are saying that it’s okay to lose Stewart to aTm, and that we’ll get ours in 23’, I vehemently disagree.

This is the same narrative that has been parroted on here for many years. The old “we’ll get so and so next year” is played out.

It’s important that Mario makes a statement that the days of other teams coming to South Florida and getting whoever they want are over, starting now.

The most important thing in this battle for our most prized recruit in our own backyard are the optics. Mario and his brain trust must do whatever it takes to secure his signature. This will send a message and create major recruiting buzz and momentum for us going into the 23’ cycle. I have faith that somehow, someway, Mario and the Columbus Crew get it done at the eleventh hour.

Agree. You stack the deck while you can. Follow up keeping Taylor and James Williams home, with Stewart and Kelly. Makes a big statement keeping the best of your best in your crib.

Advertisement
Where was all this TAMU money years ago? They’ve been average decades. Gotta wonder if SEC regret letting them in now.

Agree. You stack the deck while you can. Follow up keeping Taylor and James Williams home, with Stewart and Kelly. Makes a big statement keeping the best of your best in your crib.
Baga, LSU, Texas, and OSU protect their turf way better than we have for nearly 2 decades. It’s time to change that. If Mario is the dude that I think he is, he’ll find a way to get the kid’s signature on paper.

Where was all this TAMU money years ago? They’ve been average decades. Gotta wonder if SEC regret letting them in now.
They’ve had top 10 classes the past several years. Maybe Texas recruits are overrated? Would explain why them and Texas are never great.

Advertisement
We now have one of the top DC in the country, hometown team, immediate playing time to offer, and Mario's energy of turning the program around

If he doesn't come he never would have no matter what we did
Here's my question. If Moe doesnt know who Kevin Steele is, how in the **** is he qualified to give advice or steer Shemar to one school or another. Fck that, if he doesnt know who KS is he is NOT qualified to lead anyone anywhere, period. This is about $ for Moe, TAMU is paying the handler and we arent.

Here's my question. If Moe doesnt know who Kevin Steele is, how in the **** is he qualified to give advice or steer Shemar to one school or another. Fck that, if he doesnt know who KS is he is NOT qualified to lead anyone anywhere, period. This is about $ for Moe, TAMU is paying the handler and we arent.
Yah that was my point. Out of our hands, he either wants to be a cane or is chasing the bag

I take take this as a good thing

408C5EF5-34FC-461B-9307-90DE806BB111.jpeg

Advertisement
“But bro Miami is a big city. There’s so much money there. These po dunk towns won’t be able to keep up.”

Boys are so caught up the in “dumb redneck” mindset. They have no idea that their are guys who wear worn out, 10 year old jeans everyday, with more money in his bank account than what Star Island is worth.
This is such a moronic take. Sure there are guys with worn out jeans with more money than on star island, but they are not living in Alabama or any of these po dunk towns. Miami has more billionaires than any of these po donk entire states.

This is such a moronic take. Sure there are guys with worn out jeans with more money than on star island, but they are not living in Alabama or any of these po dunk towns. Miami has more billionaires than any of these po donk entire states.
Doesn't matter if they aren't involved with the football program.

He's spot on. Your take ******* sucks, as usual.

You need to stop picking fights with everyone, and really ought to shut the **** up.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter if they aren't involved with the football program.

He's spot on. Your take ******* sucks, as usual.

You need to stop picking fights with everyone, and really ought to shut the **** up.
He is actually 100% wrong. Your point is correct, in the fact that if they aren't involved in football it doesn't matter. But to say there are guys in podunk towns with 10 year old jeans richer than star island. Is 100% wrong.

I am not picking a fight with him either. I am telling him his statement is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back