2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bunch of schizophrenic mother f*ckers on here. An hour ago it was all "he gone", now we're talking "maybe"? Time to turn the internet off until tomorrow night, I don't think you guys can handle this sh*t.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Can't wait to start hearing how some of these guys getting all this big money are going to be reacting to tough coaching from position coaches likely making the same or less money than them.
There’s also a knock on effect. Players will compare deals. Just as in the NFL, they will want to renegotiate. So if position group player 1 got $759K to sign, player 2 - equally ranked who signed weeks earlier for $500K will want the same. Or more.

Hold up, part of the NIL incentive is a kid nailing a certain amount of impressions per post? Or impressions during the month? The business is going to track that conversion rate to understand its ROI and not pay these kids if they don’t hit it

Nah, if it was legitimate they would.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For those that are saying that it’s okay to lose Stewart to aTm, and that we’ll get ours in 23’, I vehemently disagree.

This is the same narrative that has been parroted on here for many years. The old “we’ll get so and so next year” is played out.

It’s important that Mario makes a statement that the days of other teams coming to South Florida and getting whoever they want are over, starting now.

The most important thing in this battle for our most prized recruit in our own backyard are the optics. Mario and his brain trust must do whatever it takes to secure his signature. This will send a message and create major recruiting buzz and momentum for us going into the 23’ cycle. I have faith that somehow, someway, Mario and the Columbus Crew get it done at the eleventh hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back