2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be fine in recruiting. Ya know judging by his history as one of the nation's best recruiters

Making assumptions on closing of elite prospects in only two months when other schools have been on him for 3 years is just wild

He can't be just fine, he needs to be elite to make up for his average at best gameday coaching and indecisiveness.

Advertisement
I got some cash, how short we talking?
Anywhere from 500k to $1M is the word. Depending on what Miami/Ruiz is actually offering. I’ve said before I heard it was $100k from someone and $500k from someone else was his LifeWallet/MSP deal. Maybe it’s $125K per year over 4 years and the other person just said $500k. Idk.

He’ll get 7 figures from A&M

if we lose shemar
i wouldnt blame mario
i just blame ruiz
he couldnt cough up a big enough NIL
elite talent recruiting is easy now
its all about NIL
NIL trumps all
Soon enough everyone will know that.
No man, it is not Mario's fault, and it's hard to put it on Ruiz also. If we fall short this class, it has EVERYTHING to do with Blake James. The AD has to be able to recognize what is going in the landscape and make sure the right tools are provided for success. Outside of that the Athletic Director is not 'directing' a damned thing!

Reactions: jsy
Our money isn’t going to be close enough

Only chance is cold feet about going to college station instead of being home
:sideeyes:

I thought we neutralized that variable for the most part. Shemar and Conerly are pillars to a class. You shoot your shot with those 2 on the NIL front. The return would be worth it from a publicity standpoint, and have ripple effects to the next class. Ruiz and co should empty the clip if that’s the last hurdle.

I don’t even think we need to match, but dang. You thinking not close enough.

Advertisement
Yep. We hired an elite recruiter 3 years too late. You don’t even have to recruit anymore. What’s your NIL package you can offer kids? Miami is probably top 10 in America in our NIL operation but it’s only going to widen the gap of UM and Alabama, Ohio State, A&M, UGA, LSU, etc who now openly have bags and whose states are more NIL advantageous than Florida.

Yep only to the NIL trumps all thing. Not close to Ruiz’s fault. Small private schools can’t hang with large public institutions.
When you say other states are more NIL advantageous than Florida, what do you mean?

Anywhere from 500k to $1M is the word. Depending on what Miami/Ruiz is actually offering. I’ve said before I heard it was $100k from someone and $500k from someone else was his LifeWallet/MSP deal. Maybe it’s $125K per year over 4 years and the other person just said $500k. Idk.

We need Lambert and Mas to step up (they might be behind the scenes for all I know)

Advertisement

Million for a lineman haha wow college football is done as we know it.

Yea kids got paid in the last but mostly just a handful. Now everyone has their handout. What a mess

When you say other states are more NIL advantageous than Florida, what do you mean?
Other states have legislation (or don’t have legislation preventing it) that allows schools arrange NIL deals and events on behalf of their athletes. It allows NIL to be offered, essentially pay for play, to prospective athletes as a recruiting tool.

Illegal in Florida. We can’t even tell a recruit what our players are getting in NIL to clear the air for them. That’s why it’s so important Ruiz is very public about his operation. It’s advantageous to the school for him to do that.

UM can’t even orchestrate a signing event for their players. That’s not the case in Alabama, Texas, Louisiana, etc

Shemar just put up another UM post talking about he's just going to follow his heart. He's trolling us I just can tell if not all of y'all come back to this comment and kill me I will accept it with tears of joy.
If true that he's trolling, that would be a trashy, low class move. What possible reason is there to troll a hometown team that has treated him with respect and admiration? Especially since he's often described as being a quiet, low key kid. Doesn't make much sense.

Advertisement
You guys are falling for the rope-A-dope..Moe is, according to sources, leaking to TAMU that they have a slight lead..and Shemar is doing all this UM stuff on social media..what does that tell me? They are playing with everyones heads right now. Nobody knows nothing until tomorrow at 1:30pm. I thought most of you said you were veterans in this game? Smh. Lol.

If true that he's trolling, that would be a trashy, low class move. What possible reason is there to troll a hometown team that has treated him with respect and admiration? Especially since he's often described as being a quiet, low key kid. Doesn't make much sense.
Exactly if it's *** To Mouth just pick em don't do us dirty in the process

I’m all for athletes in college getting paid, I know that money will feed like 12 families, but does an 18 yr old kid really need the salary of a CEO of a tech company to play ball at college station? 7 figures is insane. I was raised in Opa-locka and honestly $500k is life changing money for anyone from there. Not to mention you get to play ball in one of the best cities that’s home for you, beautiful weather and beating up ACC competition for 3 years. Miami has shown twice that we can get edge rushers drafted in the first round. This whole finance/NIL ordeal is strange to me. I can understand if we offering $100k and aTm is offering $1 mil+ but if we offering $500k-$700k and that’s still not enough idk what to say.

Advertisement
You guys are falling for the rope-A-dope..Moe is, according to sources, leaking to TAMU that they have a slight lead..and Shemar is doing all this UM stuff on social media..what does that tell me? They are playing with everyones heads right now. Nobody knows nothing until tomorrow at 1:30pm. I thought most of you said you were veterans in this game? Smh. Lol.
Moe Leaking to A&M, Shemar posting UM stuff. Only logical conclusion is that he's going to JSU.

Shemar just put up another UM post talking about he's just going to follow his heart. He's trolling us I just can tell if not all of y'all come back to this comment and kill me I will accept it with tears of joy.
Brooo wtf we need to give them a cup when we dress them up in our tight unis lmao

:sideeyes:

I thought we neutralized that variable for the most part. Shemar and Conerly are pillars to a class. You shoot your shot with those 2 on the NIL front. The return would be worth it from a publicity standpoint, and have ripple effects to the next class. Ruiz and co should empty the clip if that’s the last hurdle.

I don’t even think we need to match, but dang. You thinking not close enough.
The money not long enough this way. One of A&M’s boosters is under the age of 35.. and bagged up. That’s just one. Now imagine the old money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back