2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I do believe Leeds and Cribby when they say they have inside info.

But plain as day everyone on here (including the insiders) has been wrong on nearly every single coaching hire and recruiting isn't looking much better. Why can't we just admit that mario runs a tight ship and that most ppl just read the twitter tea leaves?

Advertisement
I mean that’s a fair possibility. I still like Miami here but I will monitor what I am told very closely and look for a few people to give updates on his recruitment. All I know is this is Moe telling A&M this morning that Shemar is ‘leaning there’. That’s all this stems from. As of last night I felt good about where we stood and the narrative was shifting to reflect that. Would just be a strange about-face given all our momentum with him coming out of the weekend but I am not ignorant, I asked around as soon as I saw the balls start dropping and no one said anything had changed, this was all Moe.
Moe could be telling them the truth that as of this morning he was leaning there. Doesn’t mean he will end up there. I’m a hopeless romantic so I will ride with your prediction

What I have noticed about these young kids they don't like the grind they want to go where it's already built. Only a few are built for the grind and want to create their own legacy other's wanna ride of the people before them.
What’s built at aTm? They are on par with Miami is a program. Almost worse if you consider what kind of talent they have on the roster.

if we lose shemar
i wouldnt blame mario
i just blame ruiz
he couldnt cough up a big enough NIL
elite talent recruiting is easy now
its all about NIL
NIL trumps all

Advertisement
6CBAAEAC-8993-4FC3-B7F3-0FFCDCA14745.png

He’s gotta be trolling…

if we lose shemar
i wouldnt blame mario
i just blame ruiz
its all about NIL
NIL trumps all
You’re gonna blame one of the only guys that’s getting our players paid? How about blaming all the other ones who couldn’t care less. I’m still waiting on all the money most of the people here we’re claiming was gonna start piling in.

Advertisement
if we lose shemar
i wouldnt blame mario
i just blame ruiz
its all about NIL
NIL trumps all
Yep. We hired an elite recruiter 3 years too late. You don’t even have to recruit anymore. What’s your NIL package you can offer kids? Miami is probably top 10 in America in our NIL operation but it’s only going to widen the gap of UM and Alabama, Ohio State, A&M, UGA, LSU, etc who now openly have bags and whose states are more NIL advantageous than Florida.

Yep only to the NIL trumps all thing. Not close to Ruiz’s fault. Small private schools can’t hang with large public institutions.

I think the point is that if we want to win titles again not only do we need all those guys we did get, but also all the ones we didn't.

I also don't know why it would make anyone uncomfortable to point out all the 5 stars and high 4 stars from South Florida that we missed on. it's precisely the reason why we paid Mario double the money any coach has ever made at Miami. we have a coach now who understands the importance of recruiting and bases his entire career around that. let's evaluate again in a few years.
I hear yu rayray! I commented because that was a different staph!! It doesn't correlate with da new staff! We gotta keep moving forward and get away from da last 15-20 yrs of thinking

Advertisement
Honestly I do believe Leeds and Cribby when they say they have inside info.

But plain as day everyone on here (including the insiders) has been wrong on nearly every single coaching hire and recruiting isn't looking much better. Why can't we just admit that mario runs a tight ship and that most ppl just read the twitter tea leaves?

Plain as day Mario can't make decisions and is indecisive. Hurting recruiting.

Yep. We hired an elite recruiter 3 years too late. You don’t even have to recruit anymore. What’s your NIL package you can offer kids? Miami is probably top 10 in America in our NIL operation but it’s only going to widen the gap of UM and Alabama, Ohio State, A&M, UGA, LSU, etc who now openly have bags and whose states are more NIL advantageous than Florida.

Yep only to the NIL trumps all thing. Not close to Ruiz’s fault. Small private schools can’t hang with large public institutions.
Isnt Ruiz suing the State to open up the NIL guidlines in Florida?

Advertisement
Plain as day Mario can't make decisions and is indecisive. Hurting recruiting.
I think we'll be fine in recruiting. Ya know judging by his history as one of the nation's best recruiters

Making assumptions on closing of elite prospects in only two months when other schools have been on him for 3 years is just wild

Agreed, but I can all but personally guarantee we’re trying…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back