2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we close with him I think the 23 flood gates open.....it's that type of momentum even if our product is sketchy year one. Recruiting and on field is a separate thing imo....if u recruit elite players results will start to show then u get rolling and arrive.
I agree and I’m not letting up. Manny got two 5 stars. They hosted Shemar. We got a ******* video game super hero closer.

All this message board bull**** rhetoric about being a coward. Go **** yourself. “Being a coward” is taking Jimbo, Deion and Kirby’s **** in your *** thinking Mario and Miami aren’t good enough to close a home grown 5 star in 6 weeks….

He cant recruit an OC and DC with 2 mil available for each… why would we
Still think he can recruit the most wanted DE in the league…. We ve lost the only recruiting battles weve had so Far ( trob vs bama) (bmac vs uga) (candle vs toledo) (belk vs ******* Houston)
Eres un mariconson
joker he's GIF by Pixel Bandits

Advertisement
Why does everyone think he’s trolling? Besides the obvious (Big Moe, the past recruits, Jimbo, Deion)

I don’t think anyone said troll. I also don’t consider this trolling he has posted vids after each visit. Isn’t committed. No issue with it he has handled himself fine.

But your post also made me lol cuz you have like 4 solid examples as your exception. “like why does everyone think my gf is cheating on me? Aside from the fact she stays late at work, always has her phone on silent, has her coworker brad under “Jessica” in her phone and has all these dic pics saved”

Advertisement
This makes no sense in my eyes, why the **** would he wanna ruin his own announcement??? This is too fishy lmao, I do not buy it one bit and you can chalk that up to the cynicism brought on by all the top recruits that have spurned us or played games before lol no new crystal balls rolling in either
Wait wait wait, I understand this. But what is he suppose to do tell the staff I cant take pictures or post about it cause it will give it away? This is confusing to me that would be hella more sus. He does the same **** on all visits.

It's an era where top kids change their tune right before their announcement to "create drama".

They play hat/t-shirt whatever games to throw people off. They want to "shock the world" even if they don't.

Not saying this means Shemar isn't coming here, but that IG post sure as **** doesn't mean he is.

Advertisement
Moe Martinez-CFO Life Wallet

he WILL lose a game each year he isn't supposed to. hes done it at Oregon yearly. not expecting him to change that. hes also very coordinator reliant bc hes not a x and o guy. he will def stack more talent than we've seen since butch. its literally his best trait. now, we just have to hope its enough (where you have such a huge talent advantage) that it turns into a title run like LSU for a year and UGA this past year. one side was so stacked from a talent perspective and in LSU case, their O, that it was nearly impossible to keep them away from a title game.

kelly was going to Oregon had Mario stayed. that was all Mario.
So coaches don't get better with time and experience? Alabama shouldn't have lost to Texas A&M....UM shouldn't lost to Virginia....i could go on and on....it happens even to Nick Saban....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back