2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who follows recruiting relatively closely knows exactly how this will end lol

IYKYK

1643683553712.png

1643683597050.png

Advertisement
Look, I don’t think we land him cause recruits like this usually never come here. But we have Mario now so it’s very possible.
But one thing is crystal clear. If jimbo told one lie or if he gets home sick even one bit. He’s teleporting his *** right back here.

Look, I don’t think we land him cause recruits like this usually never come here. But we have Mario now so it’s very possible.
But one thing is crystal clear. If jimbo told one lie or if he gets home sick even one bit. He’s teleporting his *** right back here.
If hes not good all promises will be broken by Jimbo, by that time he wont care if he transfers. If he can ball u know **** well Jimbo will do everything he promised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The scariest thing is Diaz was 3 wins away from being retained as the Corch. Imagine if he beats UNC, UVA, and FSU? Andy did the lords work this season..
He was only 3 wins away from staying employed? Seriously? 3 wins, even ones you lost close is still a ton. Only 3 wins away = not even f*cking close.

Based on what you said and the fact that he said it was even with *** to Mouth U…screams a setup…maybe UGA
Why does everyone think he’s trolling? Besides the obvious (Big Moe, the past recruits, Jimbo, Deion)

Advertisement
If we close with him I think the 23 flood gates open.....it's that type of momentum even if our product is sketchy year one. Recruiting and on field is a separate thing imo....if u recruit elite players results will start to show then u get rolling and arrive.
Truth. I'm praying '23 is one of those classes nobody can believe. We'll have an average year but pull a top 5 class anyway. That's when you know you bout to be back.

Advertisement
Definitely; I mean we’ve been seeing names that were either off our radar or just pipe dreams a little over a month ago. I’m just saying, if we lose some guys we’ve been discussing lately, I’m not going to be mad b/c we were never supposed to be in discussion anyway. That’s y I think our ‘23 class is going to be fire.
I’m not going to be mad at all, but I’m not laying any excuse groundwork. (Not that you are) Zero. None.

I’m not trusting a process. I’m trusting results.

Let’s get some guys to close out NSD, hit the portal, and get rolling on 2023.

Because it’s almost too good to be true it’s obvious. I mean come on delete EVERY team off your IG BUT Miami? That kills the suspense he wants for signing day wouldn’t u think? Idk man. I don’t know what to think anymore. Maybe it’s PTSD from the past.
Either this screams ATM or he's on some other double-double reverse level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back