2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Love to have Stewart. Would hate for him to leave.
But I am very very weary of dudes that seek so much attention and love to be treated differently.
Maybe I’m just too old school. But what happens to these kids when they hit campus and sht gets real and there isn’t any more special treatment.
Maybe this is why Saban has kept away.

huh? How can you say he is seeking attention? genuine question....

From my point of view he rarely posts on social media, most "comments" you are reading come from Moe, and if you have ever watched an interview he actually seems shy/uncomfortable and the reporter has to almost ask and answer the question for him or lead him down a path.

Reading Gary's article again it said Stewart prefers not to be a part of big groups on visits so he can learn more about the program and Miami accommodated. Now where Ferman got this preference of Stewart from is anyone's guess. Maybe he is actually shy and likes to avoid big groups and it has nothing to do about "learning more about the program" maybe Moe prefers not large groups so he can get a handout, maybe Shemar said this to Moe and Moe relayed to the school, we really do not know.

Re-read the interview, every comment is from Moe. Not Shemar. It is odd because it reads like Shemar when you see "we talked football, it was good" etc.

Also sub in any 5* and this still maybe happens, perhaps Mario's way of rolling out the red carpet. There is a reason certain kids get to take all their visits and wait until signing day and schools also wait, and a reason a guy like Quan Lee takes one visit to UCF and has to decommit.

I don’t think Shemar is a finished product at all. He is very raw from a technical standpoint. Kelly very well may end up better and he is a more natural DE, he has more bend but you can’t teach the size, strength and speed of Shemar. He could be the next Calais, Mario Williams or JJ Watt with that frame.

Shemar reminds me of Mario Edwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question on Shemar

How is he going to expect as much attention and devotion to HIS development if he is coming to aTm with six other 5 star DL?

There's only so much time to go around and it seems that the aTm DL class will have to divide a pie into many different pieces.

Whereas Miami will be able to devote more time to his development as our DL class is not as large.

Hope he ponders this.

It's not Stewart, he already has recruiting violations with him by tweeting at him. The punishment will be 10x worse if Stewart signs, plus they will force him out of the NLI
100% ... we've seen dumber **** happen, but there would be significant scrutiny/repercussions if Stewart signed with JSU

Ferman puts the % he commits to UM at 65%. This is fairly optimistic for him, as he typically hedges. He is at 80% for both Cooper and McCoy, and 75% for Luli. Citizen at 30%.
Not that it matters bc ferman doesn't seem to know half the time but when did he say 65? I saw 50 for stewart in his article about all the recruits... Did he update it?

Advertisement
Deion predicting they are going to grab another top prospect.

Why are you posting this old clip when things have happened that clearly eliminates it will be Stewart?

1) Moe said they aren’t considering JSU when they were directly asked

2) Deion tweeted at Stewart basically conceding that JSU ain’t in it (and it’s recruiting violation)

3) After this weekend’s visit Stewart basically stated it’s between us and *** To Mouth U.

Why are you posting this old clip when things have happened that clearly eliminates it will be Stewart?

2) Deion tweeted at Stewart basically conceding that JSU ain’t in it (and it’s recruiting violation)

3) After this weekend’s visit Stewart basically stated it’s between us and *** To Mouth U.
Did he literally say we? This guy...

Advertisement

I read what Moe said. I think JSU has to be considered a threat. Also the video is 10 days and still relevant.

It's not Stewart, he already has recruiting violations with him by tweeting at him. The punishment will be 10x worse if Stewart signs, plus they will force him out of the NLI
They'll "Self report" the violation and get hit with a slap on the wrist. I am obviously rooting for the Canes to prevail but you can't count out JSU anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back