2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Separate itinerary is strange. I’m glad he got the personal time but being down 7 coaches hurt us here. Mario I’m sure gave him a ton of personal time but how did he even approach that Prime 112? He said I don’t want to go eat with everyone? Lol
Shemar ate at 112 why the rest were at rusty? Might as well start taking all of the kids to prime than. Far better atmosphere anyways. Especially on a Friday or Saturday night

How does Shemar compare to Kayvon?
Thibbs was the undisputed number 1 recruit in the country I believe, dont think there is a comparison. He was a lock top 10 first round pick I dont think SS is that imo at least.

Advertisement
the biggest negative with A&M that his handler.. cough, I mean trusted coach should be concentrating on the A&M depth.. that's the biggest red flag for either school.. depth and how soon he can see the field... it's not even close on that topic.... but yet, we're talking DC is the issue?? c'mon man... If you're making a business decision, then make a **** business decision... a&m isn't the smart move... he knows his head coach here, and that won't be changing for a long time, and you know your position coach here.... where's the a&m staff after they do another disappointing 3-4 loss season with all the money they've poured into it... but sure.. look out for what's best for him by shipping him off to Texas where his position group and recruits is STACKED....

I he’s previously said distance wasn’t a factor but that never made sense to me since he’s close to Moe and his family.

How can you say it’s not a factor yet have Moe as your spokesperson/guardian? Is Moe moving to Texas with him?

If they believe we can develop him, then why not stay close to home?

I wonder do 3* OV’s get treated differently than 4/5* OV’s? Like kid we not going to THAT restaurant VS sure get whatever **** you want.

Advertisement
Yeah interesting the separate itenerary for him. Not sure ive heard of that before. Almost like are you too good To hang around a gasp 3 star recruit. I want Shemar more than any recruit in this class sans Maybe Kelly, but that rubs me a certain way.
Yea i don't understand this **** either. Kinda annoying and almost like it could be a total detriment to the other recruits on visit.

I wonder do 3* OV’s get treated differently than 4/5* OV’s? Like kid we not going to THAT restaurant VS sure get whatever **** you want.

I mean this has to make the “other” recruits think like wtf who is Stewart and why is he being tested different. I think it’s strange but maybe it’s normal I don’t know

Yeah interesting the separate itenerary for him. Not sure ive heard of that before. Almost like are you too good To hang around a gasp 3 star recruit. I want Shemar more than any recruit in this class sans Maybe Kelly, but that rubs me a certain way.
It’s definitely odd. But if what has been reported about them watching tape on the prospective DCs is true then it makes sense. As good as the other kids maybe Mario isn’t going to divulge that much info to them. Also I’d assume this may be normal practice at the bag schools. Mario has always been a top notch recruiter but he probably learned a few tricks and practices from Saban. I honestly don’t know but Mario is elite at one thing, recruiting. I’d wager he’s not going to do anything that Bama doesn’t on the trail. Plus if Ruiz has a 500k NIL deal package, I’m sure you can’t roll that out in front a 3⭐️ OL. JMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love to have Stewart. Would hate for him to leave.
But I am very very weary of dudes that seek so much attention and love to be treated differently.
Maybe I’m just too old school. But what happens to these kids when they hit campus and sht gets real and there isn’t any more special treatment.
Maybe this is why Saban has kept away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back