2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah but who says 18 year olds think rationally.
They don’t and didn’t suggest as much. I was answering the question about Shemar being concerned about Kelly and Moss when he would have more than that to contend with at ATM. Ultimately I don’t think he care either way and thinks he is better than everyone and not scared of any comp

Advertisement
C6DB70C0-1A5F-4F56-9D75-FA34BD329BC5.png

They don’t and didn’t suggest as much. I was answering the question about Shemar being concerned about Kelly and Moss when he would have more than that to contend with at ATM. Ultimately I don’t think he care either way and thinks he is better than everyone and not scared of any comp
Hopefully that's his mindset

I don’t think Shemar is a finished product at all. He is very raw from a technical standpoint. Kelly very well may end up better and he is a more natural DE, he has more bend but you can’t teach the size, strength and speed of Shemar. He could be the next Calais, Mario Williams or JJ Watt with that frame.
maybe wrong wording but body wise he may be closer to where he is going to be, where as Kelly man he got room.

Advertisement
Idk how I feel about kids coming back via the portal after this kind of recruitment.
Exactly. If they wanna use the excuse of Miami not being a serious program then whatever leave, get the bag and come back like Tyrique did, but now we have a real coach , administration support, NIL bags and you still leave and use UM as a backup plan? Yeah nah ain’t feeling that.

Last edited:
Yea I think guys use that as an excuse to get out. U go for the HC or if the HC is trash at recruiting they go for a position coach. But the elites kids go for the HC when the HC is the elite recruiter.

Respect first and foremost. You're an amazing poster and an encyclopedia of information.

I think it goes all ways. Leading up to pick, people choose whatever works to justify a decision a kid will make.

Ultimately its relationships and the best deal for the recruit.

When our coach sucks, we say you don't pick a school based on a coach. When we don't have a DC (this is admittedly a new one) that doesn't matter.

Relationships and vision for this kids future will be the decision. Can we Trump A&M's vision for him or Mario make a big enough impression with our DL coach? I don't know, but we'll see soon enough.

Advertisement
Dudes on here comparing Shemar to Reggie White . What in the world 🤦🏾‍♂️.

Lazy comparison in my opinion. Reggie had unreal strength. He wasn't necessarily quick but his brute strength with his signature arm bar/club made him unblockable during his Philly and Green Bay days.

A better comparison for Shemar is Robert Nkemdiche. Size, twitch, and explosiveness are similar. Nkemdiche was a bit more advance because he was more fluid as an athlete and used his hands to disengage blocks.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you that if Mario does manage to pull this off with no DC and only 8-9 weeks to recruit him and all of the other coaching turmoil, we need to never question him with regards to recruiting again. And we break out the pots and pans for the celebration.
If that happens I’ll need @Baba Yaga to make a this is Sparta gif with Mario kicking Jimbo into the well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back