2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across that he told Stewart he has a guy and Stewart may know what’s the hold up but he held off on saying anymore.
Yea I’d bet Mario gave him the scoop. What does Mario have to lose at this point? If the prospective DC finds out he leaked it and Shemar comes is the DC gonna get ****ed? **** no. If Shemar spurns Miami, then the DC didn’t matter.

Advertisement
Kirby and Saban are the closers for their squads you are absolutely right. Everyone else on the staff gets you in the door and the HC of all is right is the shark when there is blood in the water. It’s what separates Mario from our failed experiments.
The only thing is this is the hardest job in America cause those two elite programs rely on sfla. So u go against the absolute best this aint Oregon its not easy and our brand right now isnt bigger than their brand.

The only thing is this is the hardest job in America cause those two elite programs rely on sfla. So u go against the absolute best this aint Oregon its not easy and our brand right now isnt bigger than their brand.
True, but if you chip away it’s one more for you and one less for them. I’m a small business owner and in my industry there are 3 major companies I compete with for equipment sales along with other small business and my favorite part of getting a good deal outside of taking care of my customer is the fact that it’s one less deal the big boys got.

Advertisement
Snl 1990S GIF by Saturday Night Live

Shemar either coming on Wednesday 2/1 or in a year via the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will also be a DT. Don’t let all those interviews confuse you about DC and all that other crap. He either wants to be a Cane or not.
Totally agree. We are giving him a 4-3 and stating we will play him at DE. It’s everything that he is asking for and Mario is telling him that he will get burn as a true freshman. We are the only option to give this to him yet I don’t have the confidence given that he doesn’t have enough time with Mario to have the trust factor in him. Ironically, he knows the other two head coaches well and they are likely lying to his face.

Whoever said it best, he picks somewhere else and is in the portal to us in the next year or two. Not sure that matters as I want him now. I’m for one will not be looking at my phone on Wednesday until late to confirm my suspicions. But you shoot your shot. I hope we get him. I hope he realizes that we check off his wishlist and that he can stay home to accomplish what he wants. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back