2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success for us? Or a kid having success on the college level period?
Where the kid then went on to match or exceed the hype. Going off memory, but I’m not remembering any. Deon Bush, Coley, and Tracy Howard all unfortunately didn’t produce for us the way we hoped. Bush, at least, is still cashing football checks. Again, I’m sure I’m forgetting someone or multiple cases.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Shemar goes to Texas A&M it's not because of a DC. That's an excuse.

Texas A&M has a DC that we all know the story of his past.
Yea I think guys use that as an excuse to get out. U go for the HC or if the HC is trash at recruiting they go for a position coach. But the elites kids go for the HC when the HC is the elite recruiter.

Yea I think guys use that as an excuse to get out. U go for the HC or if the HC is trash at recruiting they go for a position coach. But the elites kids go for the HC when the HC is the elite recruiter.
Kirby and Saban are the closers for their squads you are absolutely right. Everyone else on the staff gets you in the door and the HC of all is right is the shark when there is blood in the water. It’s what separates Mario from our failed experiments.

Advertisement
When ivins said the dc quote from shemar, it feels like we lost out there. Needed a dc done and having some names doesn’t help if theyre not confirmed
Just odd that DC supposedly matters so much but a kid who strongly stated he doesn't want to play inside or in a 3-4 defense has a 3-4 defensive team as the top contender. At least with us he will be playing outside and will be in a 4-3 defense.

Advertisement
Just odd that DC supposedly matters so much but a kid who strongly stated he doesn't want to play inside or in a 3-4 defense has a 3-4 defensive team as the top contender. At least with us he will be playing outside and will be in a 4-3 defense.
I think he just wants to know who **** be playing for And how he’ll be used, Mario isn’t a defensive head coach so it’s not like we’re running Mario’s scheme like we did w manny. we could hire a dude that does something differently than what was told based on how the hiring cycles end up. he knows the scheme and dc at ga and atm. He doesn’t know at Miami

I think he just wants to know who **** be playing for And how he’ll be used, Mario isn’t a defensive head coach so it’s not like we’re running Mario’s scheme like we did w manny. we could hire a dude that does something differently than what was told based on how the hiring cycles end up. he knows the scheme and dc at ga and atm. He doesn’t know at Miami
But at A&M he'll be playing a position he claims he absolutely doesnt want to

He will also be a DT. Don’t let all those interviews confuse you about DC and all that other crap. He either wants to be a Cane or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back