2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Talking about Andy Jean most likely.

No one ruined his commitment despite some people knowing in advance.

John Yes GIF by Audible

Advertisement
All the comments in here about Shemar’s coach are pretty gross, IMO. I don’t understand why people feel the need to denigrate other people they know virtually nothing about. None of you would say to Moe’s face any of the things you are saying on here. In all likelihood, you would just kiss his ***. It’s also sad the mods let these comments remain. No, I’m not one of those people that think these comments actually impact the recruiting outcome. I’m just somebody who believes in human decency. Unfortunately, all forms of social media have nearly eliminated most people’s sense of decency.

All the comments in here about Shemar’s coach are pretty gross, IMO. I don’t understand why people feel the need to denigrate other people they know virtually nothing about. None of you would say to Moe’s face any of the things you are saying on here. In all likelihood, you would just kiss his ***. It’s also sad the mods let these comments remain. No, I’m not one of those people that think these comments actually impact the recruiting outcome. I’m just somebody who believes in human decency. Unfortunately, all forms of social media have nearly eliminated most people’s sense of decency.
I would most certainly say everything to that rolly polly’s face

Advertisement
But he bleeds green and orange and IS Miami
Remember this

Donell Sr. also brought up “the bag man,” saying "You don’t have to offer a kid two pennies if you’re winning. If you’re winning everyone wants to be part of something successful. There’s no way Miami is going to go 7-6 and get 5-star recruits. It’s not going to happen.”

* Donell Sr. pointed to Brian Burns’ success at FSU despite the Noles’ poor 2018 season, saying he sees Donell Jr. in a similar mold to Burns.

And dad also indicated for Miami to get “back,” the program can’t offer recruits that are not up to snuff.

“It is what it is when it comes to the University of Miami and what we need to do - we need to just win and recruit University of Miami kids,” Donell Sr. said. “Not everybody deserves a University of Miami scholarship. I’m just being straight up.”

Dad goes on to say “I won’t put too much pressure on Manny Diaz, it’s his first year, brand new system, the kids have to figure it out.”

But he also adds “We have to beat Florida State. You can’t go to Tallahassee and lose. If that happens all bets are off from a fan standpoint and every other standpoint. We’d probably lose every other recruit."

* Harris Sr. said when his son decommitted the backlash was a lot of “negative feedback” from Cane fans.

“It’s `Dad, do they really love me?’” Harris Sr. said. “The only thing I could say to him is `That’s life.'

“They’re still kids. He’s reading that. So the moment he read that guess what he did to make them mad? He put up the little Alabama emoji. He told me he was doing that to **** them off because they ****ed him off.”

Wonder how dad feels now with Mario here. Was the $$$ bag worth it?
AC931844-5BFF-45DA-B149-F746DD9C3817.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actions speak louder than words .... we will see Feb 2nd.

Remember this

Donell Sr. also brought up “the bag man,” saying "You don’t have to offer a kid two pennies if you’re winning. If you’re winning everyone wants to be part of something successful. There’s no way Miami is going to go 7-6 and get 5-star recruits. It’s not going to happen.”

* Donell Sr. pointed to Brian Burns’ success at FSU despite the Noles’ poor 2018 season, saying he sees Donell Jr. in a similar mold to Burns.

And dad also indicated for Miami to get “back,” the program can’t offer recruits that are not up to snuff.

“It is what it is when it comes to the University of Miami and what we need to do - we need to just win and recruit University of Miami kids,” Donell Sr. said. “Not everybody deserves a University of Miami scholarship. I’m just being straight up.”

Dad goes on to say “I won’t put too much pressure on Manny Diaz, it’s his first year, brand new system, the kids have to figure it out.”

But he also adds “We have to beat Florida State. You can’t go to Tallahassee and lose. If that happens all bets are off from a fan standpoint and every other standpoint. We’d probably lose every other recruit."

* Harris Sr. said when his son decommitted the backlash was a lot of “negative feedback” from Cane fans.

“It’s `Dad, do they really love me?’” Harris Sr. said. “The only thing I could say to him is `That’s life.'

“They’re still kids. He’s reading that. So the moment he read that guess what he did to make them mad? He put up the little Alabama emoji. He told me he was doing that to **** them off because they ****ed him off.”

Wonder how dad feels now with Mario here. Was the $$$ bag worth it?
Hope the father/son duo's future is cleaning toilets at Stuckey's truck stops.

Advertisement
I found Moe's profile.

I think this is wishful thinking. He’s got the size to play early. If he can be 6’6 270 as a freshman he’s playing snaps at any of his final 3.
A&M signed a monster class on the front 4. Plus, there are a bunch of guys already in front of the freshman class. It is a question of where he can get more snaps and be impactful soonest. Miami trajectory is up with the new regime and new emphasis and investments in football. I get it if Diaz was here because we have been stagnant. Check back by year 3 under Mario. Stewart will be an anchor on what will be a very good defense.

Advertisement
I found Moe's profile.
C
Social Media? That only highlighted the illusion of decency society believed us to have for such a long time my friend. Yeas after year the “American Experiment” falters further and further from its lofty idea of what it thought itself to be and the reality of what it really is. As far as denigration goes, calling Mannh Mandy, Manure or lispy is denigrating..Calling a spade a spade is what it is, a spade playa..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back