2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll tell you all how not to be disappointed if this kid or any other recruit you’re hoping for goes elsewhere….

Don’t expect them to come in the first place.That way you only feel the joy of them coming and never the disappointment of them going elsewhere because you never expected them to come here in the first place…

If you do this it will keep you semi-sane and won’t have you kicking your dog on NSD…try it.It works.
O. M. G. Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

I remember the meltdown when we lost him... They have 5 top 100 DL this year committed not even counting if they get shemar. Harris will never see the field and he should have came here but ultimately a JAG.

That's why I'm not bothered by shemar. Would be GREAT to have him but not getting worked up over any recruit decision as more times than not they don't live up to the hype
To a degree, I agree. On average, these guys don't have nearly the impact they're projected to have. But the thing is that they work out more often than the lower-ranked guys, and when they work out they're more likely to be really really good. In the end, it's best to get as many 4/5* kids as you can.

TrumpyCane ready to drag this Moe schmo on Wednesday
You should invite him over for happy hour at TrumpyCane’s. Always a great time there.

9377D8C6-1248-450B-A6AB-5BE9CBF108AD.gif

Advertisement
To a degree, I agree. On average, these guys don't have nearly the impact they're projected to have. But the thing is that they work out more often than the lower-ranked guys, and when they work out they're more likely to be really really good. In the end, it's best to get as many 4/5* kids as you can.
I think he meant most recruits that play games during their recruitment i.e. committing and decommiting to multiple schools, silent commitments to multiple schools at the same time or silent commit to one school and enroll in another school without telling the first school, disrespecting a school by like picking their schools hat up and then throwing it on the ground and picking another school or some **** like that. or even whatever the **** you categorize Alex Collins recruitment shenanigans. There are PLENTY more those were just some examples. Most of the recruits that do **** like that don’t seem to pan out and are in the portal in 1-2 years. I think that’s a more accurate statement then recruits not living up to the hype that are ranked high and don’t choose us.

I remember the meltdown when we lost him... They have 5 top 100 DL this year committed not even counting if they get shemar. Harris will never see the field and he should have came here but ultimately a JAG.

That's why I'm not bothered by shemar. Would be GREAT to have him but not getting worked up over any recruit decision as more times than not they don't live up to the hype
This kind of "rap" sounds like He Gone.

Book marked
Even if he doesn’t come here - and I personally don’t think he will because of the presence of a handler and our history with that and not because I know anything on it - that doesn’t mean a 2% chance was the correct number. Even at 20%, the odds aren’t great. I’m not sure how anyone quantifies it into anything more than not likely or good chance.

Advertisement
Even if he doesn’t come here - and I personally don’t think he will because of the presence of a handler and our history with that and not because I know anything on it - that doesn’t mean a 2% chance was the correct number. Even at 20%, the odds aren’t great. I’m not sure how anyone quantifies it into anything more than not likely or good chance.
Just seems like the usual story. Everyone knew what he was going to choose so he created a little bit of mystery flirting with the hometown school just to go to the original choice. Happens far too often

Just seems like the usual story. Everyone knew what he was going to choose so he created a little bit of mystery flirting with the hometown school just to go to the original choice. Happens far too often
I won’t believe we’ll win one of these high level recruitments with a public handler involved until we actually do.

Cmon man. Good chance or not likely? You know the temp on this board. That ain’t good enough. Recruiting is about analytics. We need to catch up on CIS. @Andrew needs to hire an in house Data Scientist. Let’s invest in some ML/AI software. Get some baseline data sets. Then for each prospect we continually add new variables. ie visits, handler tweets, slippers worn. Crunch the numbers and give us scientific %.

Then, maybe then, we can get some accurate projections around here

👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back