2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hearing his visit is going well (beyond the Shaq and Rohan thing)

It’ll be interesting to see if what he’s telling the staff is legit or if what he told the UGA staff is legit because right now it’s the opposite. Sounds like he tells people what he thinks they want to hear.
I gotta ask. Who’s saying these things, Shemar or Moe?

Man it was clear as day those uga coaches or whatever they was, was lying to y'all. Them boys ain't a threat. It's been Us and atm for AWHILE

Advertisement
Mario playing chess, he’s going to let Shemar pick the DC this weekend..

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Yea… my bad. I fell for the old manny Navarro in the tailpipe again! I wouldn’t have posted that if I realized everyone would freak out… guess I’m the only one here w enough time on his hands to get 45 minutes deep into a Navarro podcast.

For the record, I’m not unhappy with anything that’s gone on since Mario came to town. I’d rather him get the right hires, even if 1 recruit doesn’t like the timing
What I will tell y'all after a conversation with a certain Jamaican this morning, it's not shemar that's worried about that DC hire... It's someone who's been far too public since this began.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I will tell y'all after a conversation with a certain Jamaican this morning, it's not shemar that's worried about that DC hire... It's someone who's been far too public since this began.

Seriously though, is that wrong? It’s a legit question. I would personally trust Mario, but I get it. Hopefully it’s not just an excuse

Advertisement
Has Miami signed a player of this caliber that had this public of a handler?

I can’t think of 1.
U mean ever? U gotta realize alot of parents do the same thing under the disguise of being a parent and then telling the world it's the kids decision. Meanwhile the parent knowing the kid in and out molds the situation to benefit them. Pretty sad.

Seriously though, is that wrong? It’s a legit question. I would personally trust Mario, but I get it. Hopefully it’s not just an excuse
Now that's a loaded question. Are u asking is it wrong that there's a concern on the DC being made public even though from my understanding it's been spoke on? Or are you asking is it wrong that the only one concerned with that situation is the man who is in place because the kid has so much trust in him and he's using that influence for whatever reason for his own narrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back