2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh... Shemar is a freaking DE that's going to rush the QB lol.... that's in ANY SCHEME. Like that's not freaking rocket science. The only thing he's EVER complained about was not wanting to be a DT! which he has said himself!
Say that to D’Nofrio lmao

Advertisement
You haven't realized yet what people do on here? Instead of anyone giving a fvck about um, people come on here with their best Kathy Bates impressions and trys to make everyone else miserable for no purpose beyond their amusement. Preaching nothing but lies to see who falls for it and starts arguing. That's how these lames entertain themselves.
Yes, and this BS was spread by Manny Navarro repeating what the Oregon reporter stated. All you have to look is all of the Poly guys they Mario was able to pull in and the quality NFL DL this guy put in the league You are so correct. Also, what part of Brooklyn. Originally from Jersey City and my last car to be stolen was in the South Bronx-- a beauty suped-up Honda Accord with all kinds of alarms.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol random but only at Miami can recruits run into Shaq on their visit

best GIF by Lucifer

Yes, and this BS was spread by Manny Navarro repeating what the Oregon reporter stated. All you have to look is all of the Poly guys they Maria was able to pull in and the quality NFL DL this guy put in the league You are so correct. Also, what part of Brooklyn. Originally from Jersey City and my last car to be stolen was in the South Bronx-- a beauty suped-up Honda Accord with all kinds of alarms.
Ahhh fellow jersey citian

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you even read what I said or just really really wanted to type all of that out before you burst inside?

So it just feels like.....

If he really wanted to come here......

You're sitting there trying to validate why he wouldn't come here when he's said what the big elephant in the room is. It's. It feelings, it's looking objectively at things and evaluating all the information then deciding.

You're still injecting feelings into it. I would say a statement like those about a DC are him trying to find a reason to stay. Maybe he still does. We've been playing catchup all along. We never lost him as we never had him so he doesn't need an excuse to head out of town.

I was in College Station back when we played A&M in regular season in 2008 and we won that game by more than 20 points. Don't remember who was the QB, I think it was Marve. College Station was crap, a hick town. The stadium was small and not even half-filled. I remember a friend of mine said to watch out and don't step on the grass cause one of those military ROTC guys will start yelling. I said **** him and I will even **** on that ******* grass. The only reason to go there is MONEY, agriculture all around that ******* place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back