2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Hey, as a fellow Rican, at least @Dwinstitles still has eye brows. Some of my brethren prefer the women eyebrow treatment.
Ay ay ay.......I laughed though. I may go for the women brows just to troll. Nah chill lol

Advertisement
Rivals guy (Gorney) said he was told A&M is “way out in front”. Of course Mario is pushing and will continue to.
They are not even in the conversation as of today, it’s Miami and UGA and Shemar didn’t revise his top schools because of UGA. This is the same chuckle**** who had James and Leonard signed, sealed and delivered with ‘insider info’ to UGA and Florida respectively.

Advertisement
News flash guys…

Vast majority of these kids don’t give a **** about other kids signed at their position especially the elite ones who play a position where there is more than one of them playing at a time, lol. Other blue chip DL are likely not “scaring” the kid away.

I don’t think anything is close to wrapped up here or he would have signed. I think Mario can make things very, very interesting once he OV’s. JMO.

News flash guys…

Vast majority of these kids don’t give a **** about other kids signed at their position especially the elite ones who play a position where there is more than one of them playing at a time, lol. Other blue chip DL are likely not “scaring” the kid away.

I don’t think anything is close to wrapped up here or he would have signed. I think Mario can make things very, very interesting once he OV’s. JMO.
Just happened with Skinner. Not that there is immediate playing time here, but I’m sure Bama already taking two others at his position didn’t hurt his decision to come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A&M might think they're "way out in front" and why wouldn't they, they spent most of the cycle battling Danny Miaz for Shemar. I'd feel like I was out in front too if I were them. Mario will get us in the game with a legit chance, but neither side, IMO, should think this recruitment is over.

A&M might think they're "way out in front" and why wouldn't they, they spent most of the cycle battling Danny Miaz for Shemar. I'd feel like I was out in front too if I were them. Mario will get us in the game with a legit chance, but neither side, IMO, should think this recruitment is over.
I’ll tell you why. Shemar committed to Manny before the season then he **** the bed which blew all up. If Shemar was all into Manny’s pitch before it blew up in his face then Mario’s pitch is gonna blow it out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back