2022 Shemar Stewart goes A2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is a big game hunter. This is what we paid him for.

I'm going in hopeful.
Swamp People Boat GIF by DefyTV

I’m going with gaby on this one. It’s either a secret or it isn’t. All these people seem to know it’s Tam. Usually not wrong.
I tend to agree with you, but Shemar doesn't strike me as a bag-greedy kid. Think it's going to be tough to say no to the money, but equally (if not harder) to say no to playing in front of your family and hometown.

Moe on the other hand...

Advertisement
I was on Stroud's *** 3 years ago about Shemar. You best believe I'm tuned in.

Advertisement
I know this board will go berserk if (when) he picks Jimbo’s bags and the mopes will be out in full force, but it’s hard to stop the rat infestation when you move into a house and you’re already contaminated.

What Mario’s job will be from here on out is to stop the parasites at the front door from day 1. That’s what he’s good at. That’s why he’s here. Trying to claw back a kid at the 11th hour who has been long gone for a long time would be a Herculean feat. A borderline impossible feat. But it shouldn’t matter much in how he’s viewed here as a recruiter. That clock starts ticking officially Friday. He’s gotten some wins, this would be a loss. But at the end of the day, now is when the test begins.
Exactly.

These posts that what he does in 2023 is irrelevant, that he has to take his stand now…blah blah blah…is lunacy.

Recruiting sadly now is majority money and contractual deals, but relationships still matter with the coaches when $$$ (NIL) are ultimately equal.

Shemar can be a big fish in a small pond that’s what Mario is telling him. Although that’s changing fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back