Shemar Stewart - D$, Cribby, Jay, etc. Where are we at with the young man?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Apparently, he's either the #1 DE or close to it and at the moment, is a consensus 5*. Looks like we have some interest from him.

What's the latest on him as it relates to the Canes?

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
Apparently, he's either the #1 DE or close to it and at the moment, is a consensus 5*. Looks like we have some interest from him.

What's the latest on him as it relates to the Canes?

Thanks in advance
No insider, but we’ll be in his top 13-15 as it changes 2 or 3 times during his recruitment. Seriously, like any other S.Fl 5 star we’ll have to battle with the usual $EC suspects and it will be a Marathon! I’m not sure he or his family, handlers etc are looking for a B$g, but rest assured it will be offered. L$U was an early fave but have slipped a little recently. We’re probably top closer to top 5, but we’re battling the Heavyweights.The good thing is that South Florida 22 class is loaded at DE and we will get 2-3 top notch DE’s Stewart may be in that group.

No insider, but we’ll be in his top 13-15 as it changes 2 or 3 times during his recruitment. Seriously, like any other S.Fl 5 star we’ll have to battle with the usual $EC suspects and it will be a Marathon! I’m not sure he or his family, handlers etc are looking for a B$g, but rest assured it will be offered. L$U was an early fave but have slipped a little recently. We’re probably top closer to top 5, but we’re battling the Heavyweights.The good thing is that South Florida 22 class is loaded at DE and we will get 2-3 top notch DE’s Stewart may be in that group.
IF he is related to the family I think he may be related to (I'll have to check), I think FSU might be a big time sleeper choice for him. It'll depend on how their season plays out, but there are some big time FSU hitters in that family (again, if he's related to who I think). The good news is, if he comes from that family, they definitely won't be looking for bags.

Advertisement
In it but way too early to tell.

Gonna be a battle with Bama, Georgia, A&M, UF, LSU, Ohio State, and you name it

Have to win and obviously would have to be priority number 1 for the new DL coach and said Coach is gonna have to be a heavy hitter and beast on the trail.

Have to win and obviously would have to be priority number 1 for the new DL coach and said Coach is gonna have to be a heavy hitter and beast on the trail.
AKA Charlie Partridge. Not sure Chris Wilson is on that level of recruiting.

Uphill batte....BUT....if we continue to open the checkbooks for our DEF staff, which it appears that its finally happening, we may be in a really good spot if we handle biz on the field...

Advertisement

This thing is just getting started

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back