Shelters if you get stuck on the road.......

Tweed

Sophomore
Hey guys, my wife works for the State Health Dept. here in Central Florida & is running a shelter for those families with "special needs". They will not turn anyone away, so if you get stuck in the orlando area trying to evacuate, PLEASE get to a shelter.

Layers Elementary in Winter Springs FL.

[TWEET]906185058440110080[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Hey guys, my wife works for the State Health Dept. here in Central Florida & is running a shelter for those families with "special needs". They will not turn anyone away, so if you get stuck in the orlando area trying to evacuate, PLEASE get to a shelter.

Layers Elementary in Winter Springs FL.

[TWEET]906185058440110080[/TWEET]

Thank your wife for her dedication.

The three groups of people we're going to focus on after it hits are the elderly, disabled or special needs, and the economically deprived esp with children.

Hey guys, my wife works for the State Health Dept. here in Central Florida & is running a shelter for those families with "special needs".

That constitutes 3/4 of this board.

Hey guys, my wife works for the State Health Dept. here in Central Florida & is running a shelter for those families with "special needs".

That constitutes 3/4 of this board.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Having worked in these "special needs" shelters, please don't go to one unless you really have special needs. Also, remember to come with your care provider. The counties run general public shelters. Go to those and leave special needs shelters for those who they are intended for.

Advertisement
If you make it to SE TN, and need a place to stay, you're welcome at my house. Seriously. Unless you wanted the Arkansas State game to be played (just kidding.....maybe).

Advertisement
Back