Sheldrick redwine

Redwine had a good reputation on this board up until the Columbus game. Funny that people killed him for that one bad game but nobody talks about how DPhillips took DDavis to school when they played. (shrugs) Lets be honest. This was a great class of corners but it wasn't as top heavy as 2008. (PPeterson/JJenkins/BHarris) I honestly don't think any corner in this class will have the impact that those guys had in college. So to get Redwine is par for the course IMO.
He's a last minute Plan W guy, so apparently the coaches had as many questions about him as the fans do. They whiffed on 20 guys before they got to him.

Advertisement
Redwine had a good reputation on this board up until the Columbus game. Funny that people killed him for that one bad game but nobody talks about how DPhillips took DDavis to school when they played. (shrugs) Lets be honest. This was a great class of corners but it wasn't as top heavy as 2008. (PPeterson/JJenkins/BHarris) I honestly don't think any corner in this class will have the impact that those guys had in college. So to get Redwine is par for the course IMO.
He's a last minute Plan W guy, so apparently the coaches had as many questions about him as the fans do. They whiffed on 20 guys before they got to him.

Agree 100%. I just think his ceiling is as high as any of the other guys. Nobody is going to separate themselves from the pack once they get to college. I just think they will all be either really good or average or somewhere in the middle.

But none of this matters because with the scheme we play his strengths will not be utilized anyway.

E--IkTG7.jpg

Hope he comes. I would hate to see another SFL guy balling out a the Ville. Say what you want, not our first choice...plan W or whatever, the guy is no scrub and is worth the offer.

Advertisement
Hope he comes. I would hate to see another SFL guy balling out a the Ville. Say what you want, not our first choice...plan W or whatever, the guy is no scrub and is worth the offer.

Exactly he's really solid but raw he has the physical tools to be really good!!!

Advertisement
Future is safety.

I've seen him numerous times. Too stiff to play corner. He's aggressive though and has a knack for making the big play.

was just texting with one of his coaches.

"Yeah but that's a shame he's not going to be as good as promoted unless the work him out n push the potential out of him"

"Safety he can be a monster cause he has a great reaction to the ball but corner he gets beat off the line n depends n come back speed to much"

"He has lot of potential. I seen him dominate but he get done up by average white kids too. Hes not a corner. Would be a great safety"

Am I the only one who laughed at this

Can't deny the plays he made, but he just looks like he isn't very fast to me.

He's not fast at all. Not saying he's slow but he times in at high 4.6 to 4.7. He has great length though.

seems like the same consideration for Gunter when he was first entering the U
does he have the ability to play safety?
or strictly a CB

Could play corner but I think he projects better towards safety. Maybe if we played aggressive and attacked and played man to man he could be a corner here.

Always have felt a good coach and development could go a long way for Redwine.

I know what everyone gonna say now. Golden sucks I know that. Lol

Advertisement
Back