Sheldrick redwine

COcane305

Recruit
Where did he say he sticking to lousville ? I see he's following a bunch of miami coaches and players recently

Advertisement
He pulled the old "Im still committed to Louisville but will announce my decision on NLOI day."

Advertisement
I think he'll be in This class.... There's a chance he sticks cuz he was pursued late but Thai guy has wanted to go to UM forever.. If he comes thank Jaquan Johnson

Kid has a high ceiling has all the tools to be a special corner. Needs to be developed (move hurlie to db coach)

I think he'll be in This class.... There's a chance he sticks cuz he was pursued late but Thai guy has wanted to go to UM forever.. If he comes thank Jaquan Johnson

Redwine didn't grow up a Miami fan but he hasn't been against staying close to home if the opportunity came up.

Advertisement
Do you guys remember if he ever had Louisville commit on his bio ? Cause he took that off if he did

YES!!!!!!! I just checked his twitter yesterday!!! He took it off!!! CANE LOCK.. Also favoriting Baez tweets about WEFENSE

Last edited:
What's the story on this kid? Where would he rank in a list of the CBs from S. FL in this class?

What's the story on this kid? Where would he rank in a list of the CBs from S. FL in this class?

All depends how you want to hear it.
I'd say he's probably got the highest ceiling out of the kids we've recruited/failed on

Advertisement

Kid can play man, because the strongest part of his game is jamming the **** out of recievers at the line really hope the staff doesn't kill this kids potential

Love his film. Low ceiling, but he balances that out with a really low floor. Cane lock!

For all you faqqots counting El Foldo out, SUCK IT!

Advertisement
Future is safety.

I've seen him numerous times. Too stiff to play corner. He's aggressive though and has a knack for making the big play.

was just texting with one of his coaches.

"Yeah but that's a shame he's not going to be as good as promoted unless the work him out n push the potential out of him"

"Safety he can be a monster cause he has a great reaction to the ball but corner he gets beat off the line n depends n come back speed to much"

"He has lot of potential. I seen him dominate but he get done up by average white kids too. Hes not a corner. Would be a great safety"

Last edited:
Redwine had a good reputation on this board up until the Columbus game. Funny that people killed him for that one bad game but nobody talks about how DPhillips took DDavis to school when they played. (shrugs) Lets be honest. This was a great class of corners but it wasn't as top heavy as 2008. (PPeterson/JJenkins/BHarris) I honestly don't think any corner in this class will have the impact that those guys had in college. So to get Redwine is par for the course IMO.

Future is safety.

I've seen him numerous times. Too stiff to play corner. He's aggressive though and has a knack for making the big play.

was just texting with one of his coaches.

"Yeah but that's a shame he's not going to be as good as promoted unless the work him out n push the potential out of him"

"Safety he can be a monster cause he has a great reaction to the ball but corner he gets beat off the line n depends n come back speed to much"

"He has lot of potential. I seen him dominate but he get done up by average white kids too. Hes not a corner. Would be a great safety"
Any time a dude can't cover his own shoes people automatically think he'll be a great Safety.

Redwine had a good reputation on this board up until the Columbus game. Funny that people killed him for that one bad game but nobody talks about how DPhillips took DDavis to school when they played. (shrugs) Lets be honest. This was a great class of corners but it wasn't as top heavy as 2008. (PPeterson/JJenkins/BHarris) I honestly don't think any corner in this class will have the impact that those guys had in college. So to get Redwine is par for the course IMO.

Same feeling here. 2008 was a better year but we definitely could have used some of these kids el Foldo missed on.

Redwine I've mentioned that I'm not extremely high on him but he does have a good ceiling. I just don't see him as a corner. I've watched him since he was on JV and he's a great kid. Very quiet and humble.

Advertisement
Back