sheldrick redwine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man T-Rob is putting in some work in South Florida for Auburn. They flipped Tim Irvin from Texas an Irvin will start class this week at Auburn. An now Redwine is most likely going to flip to Auburn if they have room for him, I think they may have someone rated a higher DB they maybe waiting on.

**** an Miami didn't offer this kid, well maybe there will be some UM reaching out to him over the next 3 weeks.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/auburnauthority/2015/01/18/close-race-for-three-star-cornerback-lousville-commit-sheldrick-redwine/21966079/

Three-star CB Sheldrick Redwine considering Auburn

AUBURN -- It's going to come down to the wire for three-star cornerback prospect Sheldrick Redwine.

After visiting Auburn over the weekend Redwine, a Louisville commit, came away impressed with the Tigers, who only offered him in the last two weeks, and said it'll come down to the two schools on National Signing Day.

"The visit went good. I enjoyed a lot of things, got to see a lot of stuff, got to meet a lot of new people, talk to the coaches, it was real nice," Redwine said. "It's probably going to end up being a close race between (Auburn) and Louisville at the end."

The 6-foot-1 183 pound defensive back committed to Lousiville on Jan. 3 and has left his recruitment open ever since. Redwine said he is "60 percent" committed to the Cardinals.

New cornerbacks coach Travaris Robinson had an existing relationship with Redwine from his time at Florida and has been recruiting the Miami native heavily.

Redwine said defensive coordinator Will Muschamp and Robinson will visit him again this week and coach Gus Malzahn will visit the following week.

"(Malzahn) told me they have a need at corner right now," Redwine said, "and they feel if I come in I'll be able to make an early impact and do some good things here."

Advertisement
That columbus game was really telling for me with him hes not a take IMO

oh yeah what happened in the game, that soured you on Redwine (pun intended)?

Here Redwine's highlights from this years Killian vs Columbus game? He doesn't seem to do much.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3210492/highlights/210282074

Here are the SFHSS Killian vs Columbus entire game highlights

Redwine is #2 on defense playing CB for Killian (in green) with the dreads. I looks like he got beat on that first TD pass, when he went for the INT an missed.
[video=youtube;1g_9pIkZYbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g_9pIkZYbA[/video]

Last edited:
That columbus game was really telling for me with him hes not a take IMO

Can you explain? Thanks...

He was getting abused by the columbus kid all game long, maloney i think the name of the kid was, he seemed lost, they never really played anyone good most of the year, havent really seen him make that wow play that stands out, dont get me wrong there are a lot of good tangibles the kid has but id take a lot of other kids over him JMO

i was at the game and posted a post-game assesment and it wanst pretty.
In summary, Redwine has nice size, but lacks lateral movement. Not fluid on the hips imo.

Two f*cking words again:
Rashard Fenton

Cant believe we slipped on this cat!

Robinson isn't even the DB coach at Auburn? He's the Cornerbacks' coach? That means his only job is to recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back