Sheldrick Redwine Might Be Trippin

Advertisement
So is it made the same way as cucumbers and tomatoes? but with mango instead? I ******* love mango so I definitely want to give it a try.

Grew up on it all my life but being Mexican we also make one with lime salt and chili powder IMG_5259.jpg that's dragon fruit with lime and chili powder

Not a Miami thing it's a FLORIDA thing...anybody from any hood knows about vinegar salt pepper with cucumbers mangos ect.

Is it mango slices or just the juice? Im from North Fl so its not so popular up here i'm guessing

Slices in vinegar, salt, & pepper. I've never made em', but I would assume it's better to use a semi-ripened mango on the sweet & sour side. Good $h!t though.

Advertisement
Not a Miami thing it's a FLORIDA thing...anybody from any hood knows about vinegar salt pepper with cucumbers mangos ect.

Yea, we did cucumbers, vinegar, salt and pepper. Dude handle seems eastern European, probably midwest, so this would be foreign to him

It's just a fresh fruit cup with vinegar black pepper and salt it don't have to be mango it can be with any fruit but a semi ripened one would be best, when he said he was drinking it he was referring to the leftover vinegar

Advertisement
Love how OP came to troll, and I end up learning some good stuff. I'm getting me some of that.

Advertisement
Really common in Miami. Funny enough, there was an older Haitian lady who sold this exact combination on 12th ave in front of Jackson and UHealth. Used to buy it for $2.50.

Advertisement
That have a thing in the Pembroke Lakes Mall called Mango something and it's made just like that. Fire must get every time I goto the mall

Advertisement
Back