Sheldrick Redwine appreciation Thread

MetiSkeemz

Junior
HO-LEE-**** this man grew the **** up last night. WE WERE POSSIBLY about to lose this Kid to Louisville (during the recruiting process) then he basically grabs his nuts on national TV and says THIS IS THE FUGGIN U AND YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT with the “Ball Game” marker board antic! This team is giving me the chills of past hurricane teams. I was super skeptical about him ESPECIALLY at corner but Mike Rumph found this mans true position and he EXCELLED at it last night. And he left the game at least twice with some stingers. Him and Jaquan Johnson (who I always knew was a baller since he was at the K) are EASILY the most underrated DB tandem in America.

**Mic Drop**

Advertisement
We told y’all boys he was a better safety then corner in high school.... he’s not a finished product he’s not the fastest and needs to work on his angles and needs about 8-10 not pounds of muscle but by his senior year he should be a top ACC safety. I like his play and he is improving every game along with Jaquan

Even if he was pure trash (which he is 100% the opposite) I would love him after the "ball game" message. Sit the F down VT

I love how we are seeing our Secondary grow up right before our eyes.

Bandy
Redwine
Jaquan
Jackson
Carter

Etc etc etc

Advertisement
He played a great game. I loved when he popped the VT RB in the hole, and the kid just stopped and dropped. Sent a message IMHO.

Our run D is a step ahead when he's in the game. The man just loves to hit

Advertisement
Back