Shedding some positivity on you stupid-a$$ mopes

Pitt is a fairly average ACC team. Until proven otherwise Miami is as well.

I expect our normal competitive matchup with the difference being the Miami defense forcing turnovers.

Pitt is 1-11 when playing in Miami since 1964. Their lone win came in 2014.

they have played us pretty tough since joining the ACC.

I expect it to be 1-12 all time in Miami with the defense forcing turnovers.

Advertisement
Two sure fire ways to know you have a ****** coaching staff. Play like **** coming off a bye week and play like **** coming out of the half. Our coaches can’t prepare our players for games and they are incapable of making the necessary adjustments needed to be competitive during the games against good teams.

Two sure fire ways to know you have a ****** coaching staff. Play like **** coming off a bye week and play like **** coming out of the half. Our coaches can’t prepare our players for games and they are incapable of making the necessary adjustments needed to be competitive during the games against good teams.
Our coaches are leaders of men and know exactly what they are doing. This is all part of their secret plan

"We were not supposed to beat Clemson. It would have been amazing to do so, but no one with a brain would have bet on us winning."

People keep saying this as if it somehow helps their case.

It isn't a good thing that in Manure's second season as head coach, and his fifth season at Miami overall, that nobody expected us to beat a team on our schedule.

It speaks to how terrible of a coach he is and how poorly he's recruited. You don't get points for saying the media and Vegas accurately knew we'd lose so it's ok that we got blown out in this game. We got blown out and everyone saw it coming because our coach sucks.

How the **** have you gotten away with this fake fan bull**** act for this long is beyond me.

Now do Saban in the NC game. Or Urban Meyer when he got smoked the year before 31-0.

Advertisement
It's a travesty! Contact your local mods.

You ain’t worth it doofus.

Cause the only possibilities left with you are you’re a useless, chronic troll or just plain retarded with your “vanilla offense” hot takes.

I'm as positive as anyone, I also try and be realistic. Last week there was a post asking what we wanted to see in this game. I said that I hoped to see the Canes compete. So if we did do the unthinkable for a recent Canes team and actually won-out, we'd have them thinking a little for the title game; the important one.

I was incredibly disappointed - no running game, no adjustments, no TE (We know we have WR issues). On D; bad angles and tackling, no pass rush, leaving the perimeter free for the taking and MOSTLY, undisciplined play on both sides of the ball. Like Clemson needed those extra gifted 135 yards we provided with stupid penalties (A Hallmark of recent Canes teams).

Yeah, like I have this time of year a lot latley, I hope we can win out, I will enjoy the ride if we start winning again, but teams just got the blueprint of how to defend us. No, none have the speed or talent that Clemson did - but the Canes haven't exactly shown consistency in a while and are a team incredibly prone to undisciplined play.

Pitt is a fairly average ACC team. Until proven otherwise Miami is as well.

I expect our normal competitive matchup with the difference being the Miami defense forcing turnovers.

Pitt is 1-11 when playing in Miami since 1964. Their lone win came in 2014.

they have played us pretty tough since joining the ACC.

I expect it to be 1-12 all time in Miami with the defense forcing turnovers.
Or we go back to putting up 40 points on mediocre teams and prove we are not the same as we have been the last decade. Let’s see at least we can wake up and watch and not have to wait all **** day to find out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back