Shedding some positivity on you stupid-a$$ mopes

astabooty

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone who thought this game was make or break for the season was delusional. Our team's success or lack there of should be judged by putting together a 10-win season and making it to the ACC championship game. Our biggest fault for years now has been losing to lesser teams and then nosediving. Let's see if we can avoid that pitfall and put together a strong season.

Let me break it down for you all.

We were not supposed to beat Clemson. It would have been amazing to do so, but no one with a brain would have bet on us winning. We went into this game with a puncher's chance, but then got our **** pushed in by the #1 team in the country. The Clemson we saw this week was not the same team who played Virginia last week. Clemson came to play. They came to make a statement. And they ****ed us up. Stop making yourself look stupid by pointing to Ole Miss's performance tonight and using that to **** us. Shhhit, our "greatest team in college football history" narrowly escaped against an 8-4 Boston College team who only had 1 ranked win on the year.

So where are we now?

• We know Clemson is currently a lot better than us.
  • We know we sure as **** aren't a championship caliber team yet.
  • We still need to elevate the caliber of player on the roster.
  • We already knew about Baker wasn't a high-level DC.
  • We already knew we don't have a good group of WR's.
  • We already knew we had a much-improved, but not great OL.
Take off your ***n homer glasses and think critically. This game didn't really teach us anything. Same like winning the first 3 games and the offseason didn't prove Manny was the man. If we wanna be back Manny needs to show he can keep this team focused throughout a full season, we gotta kick *** the rest of the year, and then we gotta land big recruits based off of that momentum.

Like my man @The Franchise and @Liberty City El said, enjoy the ride this year. We got a fckn player in King, we got a bunch of studs, we have a new OC and we will hopefully show we are a much-improved team.

Go Canes. Stop fckn crying. Get ready to hopefully kick some *** next week against Pitt. If that doesn't happen, then let the Mope flags fly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"We were not supposed to beat Clemson. It would have been amazing to do so, but no one with a brain would have bet on us winning."

People keep saying this as if it somehow helps their case.

It isn't a good thing that in Manure's second season as head coach, and his fifth season at Miami overall, that nobody expected us to beat a team on our schedule.

It speaks to how terrible of a coach he is and how poorly he's recruited. You don't get points for saying the media and Vegas accurately knew we'd lose so it's ok that we got blown out in this game. We got blown out and everyone saw it coming because our coach sucks.

I wasn't expecting to beat Clemson but I think we could have been more competitive if we played smarter and had a better game plan.
We needed to play with more maturity. We were missing Patchan dearly. There’s a reason he started over Rousseau the first 5 games of last season- his maturity and toughness of off the charts. We needed that tonight

We needed to play with more maturity. We were missing Patchan dearly. There’s a reason he started over Rousseau the first 5 games of last season- his maturity and toughness of off the charts. We needed that tonight
We needed a better offensive game plan to have a chance...but we didn't have it.

Advertisement
"We were not supposed to beat Clemson. It would have been amazing to do so, but no one with a brain would have bet on us winning."

People keep saying this as if it somehow helps their case.

It isn't a good thing that in Manure's second season as head coach, and his fifth season at Miami overall, that nobody expected us to beat a team on our schedule.

It speaks to how terrible of a coach he is and how poorly he's recruited. You don't get points for saying the media and Vegas accurately knew we'd lose so it's ok that we got blown out in this game. We got blown out and everyone saw it coming because our coach sucks.
Our HC is LB corch, our DC is LB corch, and we have another LB corch on staff but DIaz has to make A Golden LB redshirt so he can come back because he cant coach up any lb after 5 years to get ready to play at high level.. WTFFF..

Advertisement
The truth- we have corches for coaches. All of them. Except Lashlee. That’s the reality. Accept that.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I wasn't expecting to beat Clemson but I think we could have been more competitive if we played smarter and had a better game plan.

True, no argument there Torocane.

Lol this same dbag will be writing up a storm about how bright the future looks when we finish 8-4/9-3.

Call me what you want, but lets talk. The worst case scenario I'd be very happy about is a 1 loss regular season. Depending on how other things go I'd maybe be positive over a 2 loss regular season.

I'd expect a rematch vs Clemson in the ACC championship game to be much more competitive (not saying we'd win).

What I'm trying to say is overall are two things

1) There's levels to this sht and we are not on Clemson's level. They dominated us tonight.
2) Save your doom and gloom for when it is truly deserved. If we **** the bed next week I'm ready to jump on the death train. Like I said, by my expectations of success we should win out.

Advertisement
Lashlee called a garbage game tonite. For real...........Stevie Wonder could see it. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I really expected to see a variety of TE and RB screens tonight. Not sure why he didn't try to attack the blitz. Opinions?

They got after Trevor a lil more than I envisioned,....so to each his own.

Momentum is big with these young kids. What kind of game were we looking at with that 4th down stop where our guy simply had his foot offsides to kill it and give them 7?

Their OLine is better,...and their DLine is deeper,....so the team that should've won, did win. But just making the point that the game might've looked a lil more competitive if not for a few unlucky breaks. Such is Football.

They got after Trevor a lil more than I envisioned,....so to each his own.

Momentum is big with these young kids. What kind of game were we looking at with that 4th down stop where our guy simply had his foot offsides to kill it and give them 7?

Their OLine is better,...and their DLine is deeper,....so the team that should've won, did win. But just making the point that the game might've looked a lil more competitive if not for a few unlucky breaks. Such is Football.
Yeah....but we did a lot of dumb **** as well.
Plus our offensive game plan to deal with preasure was really bad.

Advertisement
Back