Shay Howard knew it

Not his fault on assignment, but I was hoping our 5 star player could make a play in the open field. He had a shot to make a tackle on the 40. I keep wondering if this guy is a JAG or not.

Golden should let him get his transfer because something ain't right here.

he has his moments but then has plays like the one against cincy and completely unaware of the ******* ball.

Advertisement
Howard's speed is a liability. However that td wasn't his fault. It was the linebacker sticking on Cooper. Howard tried to help but when you watch that play the defense was set up to fail from the start. That qb had multiple options. We can't blame Howard at least he gave effort to try to stop the big play but it wasn't on him.

I've got no clue what Fentress was doing. He keep walking over to the short side hash. They were lined up in trips right. The pre-snap read was about as easy as they come. You've got Owens on Cooper and no linebacker in America is staying with that kid running seam without over the top help, period.

First, It Was Not A Blown Coverage!

Second, It Was Blown Scheme.

Third, Fentress did what he was instructed to do.

Fourth, like you said, we were beat pre-snap, which happens all the time in Folden's Defense.

Tracy Howard may not be drafted high, but he will have a Brent Grimes type of career- 3 pro bowls, maybe more. He will come into the league and won't make a splash until he is given the chance to and the team that does will be smiling ear to ear because they will have a top corner in the league, on the cheap end. Once his rookie contract is up- PAY DAY!

Randal Hill backed Tracy after the loss.

Asked why you'd recruit a press corner and take away his best attribute? Also wondered why you'd take SoFla defensive players who have been playing instinctual aggressive defense their whole careers and ask them to sit back and play passive big 10 gaylord ball?

It's like catching lions and putting them in a petting zoo.

Golden cost Howard a chance at an NFL career.

Felt bad for Howard on that long TD. Crawford completely blew his assignment, Howard was actually doing his job and then in Jackson's article Howard's speed was blamed for the TD.

Watched the SC game with a buddy of mine who is a HC at a small college. He couldn't believe how much cover 3 we ran and how often people were out of position. Commented a few time how "safe" we play on D.

No, he didn't you sorry piece of **** Diego.. don't ever spew that foolishness out your mouth. His slow *** feet and the lack of playmaking ability is what ultimately cost this **** his job. Lol at any of you stans trying to tell me that Howard is a NFL caliber DB bull****

Advertisement

Asked why you'd recruit a press corner and take away his best attribute? Also wondered why you'd take SoFla defensive players who have been playing instinctual aggressive defense their whole careers and ask them to sit back and play passive big 10 gaylord ball?

Felt bad for Howard on that long TD. Crawford completely blew his assignment, Howard was actually doing his job and then in Jackson's article Howard's speed was blamed for the TD.

Watched the SC game with a buddy of mine who is a HC at a small college. He couldn't believe how much cover 3 we ran and how often people were out of position. Commented a few time how "safe" we play on D.

No, he didn't you sorry piece of **** Diego.. don't ever spew that foolishness out your mouth. His slow *** feet and the lack of playmaking ability is what ultimately cost this **** his job. Lol at any of you stans trying to tell me that Howard is a NFL caliber DB bull****

i hope people who r claiming he is an NFL DB aren't doing it bc of what he did in HS. HS means nothing when u get to college. just hope some of the people saying **** be the next brent grimes or pro bowl DB are judging him for the flashes that he's shown in college and not just some stupid hs ranking

We got beat on a seam route because after they kept attacking the seam, Dorito had the bright idea to go cover 3 which is as weak as it can get in the seams. That play was a TD because Dorito is an idiot. The players did not ***** up, the scheme did. The coaching staff is full of idiots who make decisions that dumb every possession.

I didn't think there were any Golden Girls left, guess I was wrong.

All our DBs are playing below their talent level, Guess that is a coincidence. Elder, Burns 0 INTs combined.

Advertisement
Andre Ware asked No D will you be putting your best cover corner on USCe best WR, and he flat out said, NO...we're playing our scheme! Golden can care less about this program. It just sucks that we have a coach, president, AD, and BOT that can care less about this program.

[video=youtube;nRhJ79kkoEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRhJ79kkoEQ[/video]

I don't see any coaches whining about his "slow *** feet" in this video. So they went from the reaction in this video to leaking to Barry Jackson about his lack of speed being the reason he isn't a good player. Clowns.

I'll ask the more hardcore recruitniks to correct me if Im wrong, but, as I recall Shay Howard was all about her son going to uf until she met Donna Shalala on Tracy's official visit to UM. If was after that meeting when she gave public support for her son to sign with UM. Given that, she really doesnt have anywhere to argue. Her kid would have been playing for muschump up til now and would have been on the losing side of the UM-uf game in 2013.

Of course, at least Tracy would have had hope for the 2015 season with a new coaching staff, so I guess she can argue that point.

Without his pick we lose that game.

Not his fault on assignment, but I was hoping our 5 star player could make a play in the open field. He had a shot to make a tackle on the 40. I keep wondering if this guy is a JAG or not.

Golden should let him get his transfer because something ain't right here.

dude you are seriously the worst. omg

Advertisement
Dorito got torched with his coverage scheme. What's funny is that when the ball gets thrown, there are 4 canes next to each other in coverage on the 30 (18 sec mark).

I was hoping TH would have made that tackle on the 40? But the blame falls on Doritos. Play starts at 17 seconds.

[video=youtube;6bg0XXVv44g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bg0XXVv44g[/video]

Last edited:
We got beat on a seam route because after they kept attacking the seam, Dorito had the bright idea to go cover 3 which is as weak as it can get in the seams. That play was a TD because Dorito is an idiot. The players did not ***** up, the scheme did. The coaching staff is full of idiots who make decisions that dumb every possession.

I'll bet they changed to cover 3 to outsmart the ol ball coach just "knowing" that he was gonna go away from the seam b/c he had been going to it too many times. lol

I swear for guys who claim to be so smart about football, they make a lot of dumb *** decisions.

[video=youtube;nRhJ79kkoEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRhJ79kkoEQ[/video]

I don't see any coaches whining about his "slow *** feet" in this video. So they went from the reaction in this video to leaking to Barry Jackson about his lack of speed being the reason he isn't a good player. Clowns.

This video annoys me. We had the NUMBER 1 Cornerback in the class of 2012. Not only is he coming back to school because he won't get drafted high, if at all, but he also won't do well next year stuck in this scheme. The kids that are number 1 at their position coming out usually go 1st round, not always, but a lot do. He cant even get drafted this year. Meanwhile, Landon Collins will go first round this year if he leaves.

Advertisement
The alignment left Tracy to out of position to make a tackle on an athlete like cooper. No one was in good enough positon presnap to make a tackle on that guy in that video above.

Just asking to much of a player to even think he can make that tackle. Yeah a few guys would have. but not many.

On that Tracy TD it was 2nd and 10 and we ******* rushed 3 dlineman against there 5 man front. Only guy who wasn't doubled was Chad. So not only are we ****ed coverage wise. The QB has all day to pick where he wants to go and take his time with the pass. Which is the story all the ******* time with this ****** non attacking ment for try hard players scheme we have.

Tracy will get picked up as a free agent and make a team

Advertisement
Back