Shawn Burgess-Becker

Advertisement
can we stop posting the same stuff? his position or positions have been discussed numerous times and we don't need posts daily about how if we lose him it will be bad. we all know that.

Can you STFU please? We're going to get them, and don't need the negativity.

He's likely going to be a safety to answer your question.

Advertisement
If we land who we should.....our skill positions are going to be so solid for a few years. Guys like Berrios, SBB, Ridley, Burns, Corn, Coley, Irvin, Kaaya, etc. My wee wee is erect.

Advertisement
If we don't get someone it's always an "Epic Failure" Please, can we bury the drama queen routine! If someone goes elsewhere by their one volition it is somehow our coaches fault. Dade County is not paradise for everyone. I suppose those who are failures at most things are therefore experts on failure.

If we land who we should.....our skill positions are going to be so solid for a few years. Guys like Berrios, SBB, Ridley, Burns, Corn, Coley, Irvin, Kaaya, etc. My wee wee is erect.

Grab the K-Y before it is too late.

I laugh at y'all with your epic fails. Etc. if it kid goes elsewhere. It's his Choice. I was from out of state and went to the U. I'm sure the staff are doing their best. It is what it is.

Advertisement
I laugh at y'all with your epic fails. Etc. if it kid goes elsewhere. It's his Choice. I was from out of state and went to the U. I'm sure the staff are doing their best. It is what it is.

The staff is "doing their best" lulz this is Division 1 Football homie there is no morale victories just Winners and Losers....it's the coaches jobs to get the best players in the country and win games Al doesn't get $2 mill a year to "try really hard" and "give great effort"....Jesus Christ it is what it is, Is that seriously what we are supposed to accept???

If you got that along with rabbit balls...well, you got a problem.

(Why am I even posting here...this has got to be one of the wierdist threads ever)

Advertisement
Safety.

But has the potential to be a great receiver too, but I see safety.

If you got that along with rabbit balls...well, you got a problem.

(Why am I even posting here...this has got to be one of the wierdist threads ever)

Nerd, OP has rabbit balls. I am not OP.

Advertisement
Back